o n e

o n e :

"Do you not trust me enough to tell me that you're still sleeping with your ex-girlfriend? Or do you just like cheating on me behind my back? Do you receive a thrill from it or something? Please Lia, make me understand because I do not." Calum says, his tone going from angered to soft very quickly. "You won't even let me make love to you."

And it's true.

I won't.

I don't know why though.

If I lost my virginity to Calum, it would be easy to sleep around, have one night stands, but I just can't bring myself to fucking Calum. And we almost have many times. I'm surprised he's still with me.

It's because he respects my decision.

He told me that he loved me enough to wait for when I was ready. Which meant no sleeping around for him.

Or so I thought.

"Well I've been sleeping with a girl as well, I'm tired of waiting." He yells, getting angry very quickly.

Now it's my turn to be sad and angered.

"What?" I say, my voice soft.

"That's right." He says proudly and loud, "I've been sleeping with Jasmine."

He's been sleeping with his ex.

Well fuck him.

"Screw you." I say softly.

Me and Bailey never did anything but flirt in class and once made out when we were hanging out, but I stopped it before we could do anything I would regret.

Me and Bailey only joke about sleeping with each other in class. We only act.

I thought Luke only knew about what me and Bailey did in class. I didn't think he heard what we talked about.

"Me and Bailey would only flirt in class." I say softly, "We'd always just joke about sleeping with each other. I haven't slept with her since before we broke up."