t w o

t w o :

The one thing you need to remember while walking in the hallways at my school was to make sure your ass and boobs looked nice and as big as possible, to sway your hips, to keep your chin tilted slightly up, and to arch your back to stick out your chest just a bit.

As The Weeknd's "Often" played in my earbuds, I avoided the people I didn't wanna see, while walking from the first floor to the fourth. In four fucking minutes.

I don't know how the school board thinks I can manage that, I'm not marathon runner. Especially not with this curvy body.

I smile at the girls that seem slightly familiar, and race to U.S. Government, a class I really didn't wanna be in, especially after what happened with Calum and I this weekend.

I really didn't want to see Luke.

And I mean, if you were in my position, would you?

I walk in, and take my usual seat next to Bailey, giving her a smile as I sit down at the table, which to my pleasure, is only me and her today. Thank the fucking God.

But I always speak too soon, because right as the bell rings, Luke runs into the classroom, one seconds tardy.

Fuck.

He looks at his usual table, where all of his jock friends sit, and then he looks at me.

That motherfucker better not even think about it.

And as I glare at him, a sickening grin replaces his usual smile as he walks towards me.

"Why did you block me on kik?" He asks with puppy dog eyes, pleading innocence. But I know better than that.

"Because you're an ass and wouldn't leave me alone." I counter with the truth.

"Aw, I'm not an ass, take it back." he pouts out his bottom lip.

I laugh.

"And why would I take something back that is for one, true, and two, something I totally meant?" I ask, batting my eyelashes as I rub my hands along my thighs.

"Geez, you're just as much of an ass as I am." He huffs, but stands his ground in the seat across from me.

God, I want to kick him in the balls.

And honestly, at this point, I don't know what's holding me back.

I press my lips in a straight line and look straight at Luke.

"You do understand that I hate you right?"

"Yes, but I'm positive I can turn that hate you have for me, into you having carpet marks on your knees after you're done sucking my cock." he says with a cocky smile.

Bailey makes a gagging sound in disgust. "You're disgusting Hemmings." She spits out at him without anything holding her back.

I know for a fact that if she could, she'd kick his ass.

And she definitely could.

It was really hot if you ask me.

I leaned back in my hair, and swept my long blonde hair behind my ear, raising an eyebrow at Luke, whose eyes haven't left my face.

"What the fuck Luke?" I curse at him, quite annoyed at his words and gestures and just him in general.

"Nothing." He bites his lip, his eyes traveling to my boobs. "But I would really like to take your shirt off and cup your breasts in my hands."

He gives me a sickening smile.

I gag.

"You're disgusting." I spit at him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aw don't cover up Lia, those B cups are amazing at being a distraction."

"C actually." I correct him with a cough.

He hums.

"Even better Lia, I cannot believe that Calum is smashing you, you're way out of your league."

I give him an insincere smile, tilting my head to the slide just slightly, and then press my lips into a straight line glare at him.

"Fuck you." I say, kicking his leg underneath the table, which wasn't my original target.

Hitting his balls and small dick would've been so much more satisfying.

But still he groans.

And I smile.

I can deal with what I did hit.

"What the fuck Lia?"

"Leave me and Calum alone. Stop trying to ruin my relationship Luke, especially if you really are Calum's best friend."

"I don't want to ruin it." he says sweetly, "I just want to make sure that Calum gets what he deserves, nothing more, and he, does not deserve you."

"Oh, and you think you do?"

He smiles.

"You know I do."

"Never."

"So you think never, but one of these days, I'll make you fall for me. I'll make you want me. You'll want me so bad you'll do or say anything to get me. Including calling me Daddy."

"I might actually consider if you didn't fuck a different girl every week."

"Well what if I don't fuck anymore girls until I'm able to fuck you?" He suggests.

"I doubt you'll be able to last that long." I laugh at him and his suckish attempt t wooing me.

"We'll see."

[A/N]

I am sooooo sorry for late ass update

I lovvveeeee you guys haha

Summers been a bitch so far OMG

Picture is one I took of a nice booty at Target with BFF lmfao

-Kay