Chapter 6 - Marineford

In a yellow submarine, there is a girl named Y/n who is wandering in front of her captain's room.

"What should I say, what should I say," she looks anxious about something. Something that will make the captain mad.

"Oi! How long do you wanna wander in front of my room?!" A husky voice can be heard from the inside.

"O-okay!" Slowly, she entered the room and sat on the chair provided.

Law is sitting on his chair while reading a newspaper. As Y/n entered the room, he fold it and place it on the table.

"I guess you know the reason why you have been called here," he said.

Y/n looked into his grey eyes and took a deep breath before she start her explanation.

"I know you always ask me to stay in the submarine because you want to ensure my safety all the time but I'm sick of this. I want to experience adventure every day and live freely without restriction." Y/n looked at Law with determined eyes.

"....."

Silent.

'Crap! Is that too bold?! Y/n, you're so stupid! Stupid! Stupid!' Y/n thought.

After about 30 seconds of silence, he finally opened his mouth.

"*sigh* You know that your kind of person is not supposed to wander around society right?"

"I know... But you can't just lock me up in this submarine forever... I-I want to live freely like you guys too!" Y/n clenched her both hands. A desperate expression showed on her face.

"*sigh*You have a point... All right, you can go anywhere with two conditions." Law said.

"Really?! Oh, I love you Law!!" Y/n is about to hug him but she was pushed away by Law's Kikoku.

"Oi, I don't finish yet. First, you must ask my permission before you go anywhere. Second, bring this Den Den Mushi with you whenever you're out." Law threw a Den Den Mushi at her.

"A new Den Den Mushi?! For me?! You're the best Law!!" Y/n finally reached Law and hugged him tightly. Surprisingly, Law didn't push her away like before.

"Oi..." Law said.

"Hmm...? Wh-"

"PAM!" something hit her face. It's a newspaper that Law smacked her with.

"Gah! What is this?" Y/n took the newspaper and read the main title written on it.

'ACCIDENT IN SABAODY ARCHIPELAGO: NEW ROOKY SPOTTED'

Her face turned pale as she saw the wanted poster printed in the newspaper.

"New rooky spotted in Sabaody Archipelago. Her name is known as Y/n. This girl is very dangerous and violent. According to the Navy, this girl has weird power that can copy other Devil Fruit users' power. So, the Navy decided to call her Y/n The Copycat. She's probably one of the Heart Pirates members as she has been seen with Trafalgar Law.

The higher authorities are also concerned about this issue and advice the civilian to give a good cooperation with the government to catch this girl. Recently, she is enlisted in the Worst Generation due to the damage caused by her which makes a total of them 13 people." Y/n read the article carefully and scratched her head.

" Y/n read the article carefully and scratched her head