Chapter 9 - Amazon Lily

"Hey, is it okay for you to move around like that?" Ivankov asked.

"Hmph, of course not. He will die if the wound opens again." Y/n crossed her armed and sent a glare at Jimbei.

"Hm...? Could it be you are the one who save me?" Jimbei finally realises Y/n's presence.

"Heck yeah, you're welcome," Y/n scowled and rolled her eyes.

"Thank you, you saved my life" Jimbei bowed a little.

"You must rest. It could kill you" Y/n replied sternly. Her voice was laced with a coldness.

Jimbei shook his head as no and clenched his fists.

"I can't ease my mind. It's impossible! What I have just lost was too important to me! That is why I know that Luffy-kun must be going through far worse! Even if he survives, I can't stop worrying about the moment he wakes up." Tears pricked from his eyes.

Y/n averted her eyes and looked the other way. Losing the beloved one is hurtful.

A glimpse of memory rewind in her mind but she immediately shakes it off and gets a grip on herself.

"You, fuzzy beast, do you have a Transponder Snail?" Hancock asked.

Bepo startled and turn around. "Yeah... I mean... Yes, ma'am! I'm sorry!"

"I'm gonna call the Kuja's ship so we can go across the Calm Belt even with this submarine. If the Government out that Luffy's alive, they're gonna come after him! Let us harbour him at Maiden Island!"

"What?!" Ivankov and Jimbei were startled at her statement.

"If they still see me as a Warlord, Luffy can rest safely!" Hancock determined.

Hearing what she said, Y/n quirked her eyebrows and narrow her eyes at Hancock.

"Even though I know what your real intention is," Y/n smirked and shrugged her shoulders.

"But that is not a bad idea, right Law?" Y/n looked at her captain.

Law nodded in reply.

In the surgery room, a beeping sound can be heard. Luffy is breathing soundly in the intubation mask with an IV drip bag hanging beside his bed.

____________________________

As they arrived at Amazon Lily, the girls were cheering for their princess's arrival.

"Snake Princess-sama!"

"Welcome back!"

Meanwhile, the Heart Pirates' crew those on the deck looking at their surrounding amazed and fascinated by the girls on the island.

"Look! There are only women!"

"It's true that it's a female-only island!

"Hmph! This is absurd! Those guys act like they never see a woman before while I and Ikkaku are girls in this crew!"Y/n crossed her hands and leaned against the submarine wall nearby Law.

"Smells nice!"

"I feel light-headed!"

"This must be heaven!"

A few veins appeared on Y/n temple as a sign that she is holding her anger.

"Haaaaa?! Light headed?! Smell nice?! It's just a women's island, nothing special about it. Seriously, they are a pervert!"

As Y/n started babbling around, Law just leaned against the wall with his bored face.

"Hey, you guys." Suddenly, he spoke up.