t s i t p . evans

GENERAL !

GENERAL !

NAME  : clementine  evans 
nicknames : clem   ( steven  conklin  &  close  friends  ), lem   ( her  father  ),   cutie   ( jeremiah  fisher  ),  

AGE : seventeen
BIRTHDAY : april  fourteenth
zodiac : aries

GENDER : female
sexuality : -

APPEARANCE !

FACE CLAIM : sofia  bryant
hair :   clementine has always kept her hair natural,   tight brown coils that fall just to her shoulders.   normally worn down,   however if the day is supposed to be warm,   or she's stressed,   she will tie her hair up into a small ponytail. 
eyes : a dark brown
height : five ' four  
weight :  one hundred twenty - two
distinguishing feature ( s ) : people often comment on how welcoming her smile is.   

ATTIRE !

  everyday attire : clementine's wardrobe is as vivacious as her name.   she is usually caught wearing colors such as yellow,   orange, and green as she believes it compliments her skin tone the best —  but really,   every color looks good on her.  her style depends on the day,   but she mostly wears loose fitting tops — camis paired with wide legged jeans or a maxi skirt and a cardigan.   then,  many gold accessories such as earrings and numerous necklaces.
   special occasion attire :   clementine has no need for special occasion attire.

TRAITS !

PERSONALITY :   bright eyes, is the simplest way to describe clementine. with a smile always glued to her face, she is immediately drawn to by strangers. her welcoming aura and spiritual views makes it easy for her to connect to others, however as welcoming as she is, the warm girl has a hard time making true connections. her soft heart and passion for proper morals allows her to be walked over quite easily — even if she seems to guard herself quite well.
despite the positivity that clementine engulfs herself in, deep within she dwells with horrendous guilt that makes it difficult for her to even function at times. often leading her to make choices that she later regrets — contributing to an terribly indecisive trait that she's been dying to rid herself of.
   positive : passionate, spunky, spiritual, understanding, loving, bright, welcoming
   negative :   fearful, indecisive, emotional — too heartfelt, snarky, ( can be ) short - tempered, bottles up her emotions, not "street-smart"
  likes :  bonfires on the beach, watching the sunset — especially at the beach, seafood boils, getting ice-cream, having her hair played with, doing other people's hair, gardening, painting landscapes, tropical fruits, long haired cats
  dislikes : bodies of water — she can't swim, shrimp, dull colors, small arguments, judgment

RELATIONS !

   parents :   nicholas evans ( father of clementine — currently alive )  jade evans ( mother of clementine currently alive ) ,
   siblings : caspian evans ( younger brother of clementine — currently alive )
   love interest(s) : jeremiah  fisher  his best's friend — friend )

EXTRA INFO !

connection(s) :   the main connection clementine has is steven conklin — the older brother of isabel conklin. steven and clementine met during a convention at princeton, being in the same tour group — they were the two people who seemed to be outcasted in the group. though it was awkward at first, steven made a childish joke that caused laughter to erupt from the girl — a tight connection forming between the two.
after the convention, the acquaintances turned friends — and continued to get to know each other. later realizing that they went to neighboring high schools, and even shared a few friends. the small connections and similar interests strengthened their friendship, eventually upgrading their label to best friends. clementine was commonly over the conklin's house, hanging out with both steven and belly. until finally, they had thrown out the offer to go with them on vacation — to cousins beach.