2.III.

It was a sunny morning when Lisa enters her building. She was supposed to be happy that early morning because she had breakfast with Jisoo, of course not in her house since Irene is still there.

She dropped by the café, had breakfast with Jisoo, eventhough the latter had breakfast with Irene already, and immediately left because she got a call from her secretary.

"What's wrong?", she asks her secretary the moment she entered her office.

"Have you seen the report? Some of the stockholders sold their stocks to one person."

Lisa's brows knitted. It is normal to have these transactions within the stockholders and it makes little differences in the operation of the company because she still has the biggest share, the President and the CEO. Most of the time when new stockholders come she would just review their files for a while then let the other department do the background checking.

"What's wrong with that? Is the new stockholder suspicious, a criminal?"

"No, ma'am. "

"Then why did you call me early in the morning for that?"

"Because the new stockholder bought 10% shares already."

"How many shares do I own?"

"30% ma'am."

"Then there's nothing to worry. The annual stockholder's conference is next month. I will be able to meet him or her. Send the report to the department for the background checking. Bring me the annual reports of all branches. Call the head of the engineering and operations department. Tell them to send me until this afternoon the project layout for the mall in the Philippines."

The secretary scribbles to her notepad, making sure to take note of everything. Then scrambles out when her boss dismissed her.

Throughout the day, Lisa focused on her papers and meetings. At around 4 in the afternoon Jennie dropped by her office with Lean. She asked if she could leave Lean for few hours because she needs to meet some people. Lisa gladly agreed.

Going out, Jennie met Lisa's secretary and when she remembered something, she stopped by her table. The secratary immediately got up and bowed.

"Has Lisa seen the report on the new stockholder?"

"I-uhm- tried showing it to her but she did not look at it and said that she'll just meet the new holder during the annual meeting."

Jennie scoffed and breathed deeply.

"Give me a copy of the report. Don't tell her I asked you about it."

The secretary was hesitant but she couldn't refuse the 2nd highest officer of the company. So, she gave a copy of the report before Jennie walks away.

Upon returning to her office, she glances at the report then decides, after hesitations, to call.

"Yes, who is this?"

"It's Jennie Kim."

"Again? May I know why you are calling?"

"Let's meet at around 8pm in Burbane Restaurant."

"Wow, such a demanding attitude, but I'll humor you, Ms. Kim. Why should I meet you? I'm guessing it is not to invite me to a dinner date right?"

"You are our new stockholder. Lisa doesn't know yet. We might as well have an advance celebration, Ms. Park?"

The other line went silent and it made Jennie smirk.

"Okay, then. 8pm. Should I dress for the night, Ms. Kim?"