2.IV

"Good morning, Love.", Lisa beams as she stretches her hand full of the bouquet of flowers towards Jisoo once the door opens. And she smiles more seeing the pouting Jisoo, sleepily rubbing her eyes. Once she sees the flowers, though, she smiles with one eye still closed.

"Good morning, my Love. Come in.", raspily said and Lisa felt shivers hearing her sexy morning voice. "You're so early. It's barely seven.", she says, walking towards the living room after she accepted and smelled the flowers.

Lisa could only smile. Once she closes the door, she comes up behind Jisoo and hugs her by the waist.

"I miss you. We haven't been together that much for the past days."

Jisoo smiles and leans back towards Lisa. She slightly turns to kiss Lisa's cheek, then her lips.

"I haven't brushed my teeth but you don't mind, do you?", Jisoo teases.

Lisa giggles then kisses Jisoo in her lips.

"I don't mind, Love. I love your morning stinking breath.", then she laughs out loud.

"My morning breath doesn't stink! Take that back!", Jisoo protests and slaps Lisa's arm.

"I was just kidding babe!", she says then kisses her girlfriend again. "Now, make some breakfast, I'm hungry."

"Wow! So demanding! You come here and disturb my sleep and you have the nerve to ask for breakfast?! Lisa Manoban, you disappoint me!", Jisoo kiddingly said, once she freed herself from Lisa. But nonetheless, she walks towards her mini kitchen. Behind, Lisa naughtily spanks her butt that made Jisoo yelp and blush.

Minutes after, the two sits side by side while eating their simple breakfast.

"Do you have plans today?", Jisoo asks.

"I don't actually. I just wanted to see you and maybe go with you wherever you want to go or do whatever you want to do. Why, do you want to go somewhere or do something?"

"Let's go on a date! Since both of us don't have anything to do today, and it's Sunday, let's go on a date. I just don't know where.", Jisoo giggles.

Lisa likes the idea and thought of something.

"Hmmmm...", the younger thinks. "Let's go to Jeju."

"Woah!! I was just thinking of going to malls or amusement parks. You're already thinking of Jeju.", Jisoo muses.

"We could go to the malls and amusement parks, but I want to go to Jeju."

"But it's tiring to go there then go back tonight."

"Who says we're going back tonight? We can book at a hotel and have an overnight. Come on, we got to pack some clothes. Just a little. It's still early and I already booked us a ticket that leaves in about 2 hours. We'll be there before lunch."

Jisoo thought it's a great and exciting plan. But she has worries. One, is that tomorrow she has a shift. Second, Jennie might get mad. And third, it's the first time that she and Lisa would go away, just the two of them, and she doesn't want to think of what could happen between them. Not that she's not excited. No, she won't admit it.

====

"Wow! This is so nice and for sure expensive!", Jisoo squeals seeing their hotel room bigger than her entire home. And it's overlooking the sea!

Lisa just smiles at her girlfriend. She booked the biggest suite and the most amaxing view so Jisoo could fully enjoy their short vacation.

Jisoo walks over the veranda, opening it and letting the sunshine in and the breeze that whipped her face. Then she turns to look at Lisa lovingly looking at her. She hops towards her and hugs her tightly by her neck.