Part 1

NO ONE POV

"Tae, please think about it again. Please I'm begging you." Jungkook held his boyfriend's hand and pleaded. It was the first time. It was the first time that Jungkook begged taehyung.

"No Jungkook. Try to understand. I'm at the peak of success. I can't take any risk. Not now." Taehyung said for the nth time. The two lovers were sitting on the king-sized bed, on which they made love just a few moments ago.

"I-I promise. No one will know. Y-your image won't be harmed. Please.. I'll hide our baby. I'll hide our baby from the whole world just like I hid myself for the past seven years. Please taehyung, please hyungie.. let's keep the baby. Mm? I can't abort them. Please. For me, please tae." Jungkook cried and begged..

Jeon Jungkook was a strong person. Life tested him so many times, but he was strong enough to face everything. But no, not this.. he can't lose his baby..

"Try to understand Jungkook. It's not easy to hide a baby. Please for me bun.. let's abort the baby. It won't bring any good. And why are so attached to it? The baby is not even born yet.." Taehyung was definitely not ready for a baby.

"But they were with me for three months tae.." Jungkook whispered. One of his hands were around his tummy. Around his precious baby.

"YOU WERE PREGNANT FOR THREE MONTHS?!!!" Taehyung couldn't control his voice. He immediately stood up from the bed. His boyfriend was pregnant for three fucking months and he had no idea.

Well, he would have known if he paid some fucking attention.

"And you are telling me now about it?! Oh wait, you didn't say shit! I was the one who found your pregnancy test!!" Taehyung shouted at the pregnant man. Jungkook flinched at the loud voice. When did he become so weak?

Jeon Jungkook, the golden boy in high school. The athlete, the boxer, the top student, the one who wasn't scared of anything. Where was he? Even Jungkook didn't know...

"D-don't shout at me t-tae.." Jungkook said in a tiny voice, with his eyes filled with big fat tears.

Taehyung's anger vanished when he saw his baby's teary eyes. They were always taehyung's biggest weakness. He again sat on the bed next to Jungkook and held his hands.

"Bun.. please try to understand what I'm saying okay? We can have a baby one day. After I reveal you as my boyfriend. But that's not now." Taehyung tried to convince his boyfriend. There was no way that he would accept a baby now.

"When taehyung? When will that day come? I already waited for seven years hyungie.. I waited in this big apartment for seven long years." Jungkook asked desperately. Tears were wetting his rosy cheeks. Taehyung quickly wiped them with his thumb.

"Let's not talk about it now okay? My flight is in two hours. I have to go. I'll tell Mark to take you to the hospital." Taehyung stood up from the bed. He had a big business meeting tomorrow. He couldn't miss this.

But Jungkook held his hand and stopped him. He wasn't done taking. No, he wasn't finished fighting for his baby.

"No tae. You can't just leave in the middle of a conversation. I'm not done talking." Jungkook raised his voice a little.

"There's nothing to talk about. You are aborting the baby." Taehyung said. No, he commanded.

"H-have I- have I ever asked anything from you hyungie?" Jungkook asked without looking at taehyung. His eyes were on his lap. The tears that slipped from his eyes directly fell on his lap.