Part 3

NO ONE POV

"Paaaaaaaaaa!!"

"Papa where's my tie???!!!!"

"Paaaaaaa booboo daaaaaaa!!!"

"Dad where's my lunch box? I'm late for school!!"

"Daaa paa shdinepdhownrjfpf ahh maaaaa!!"

"Papa twie me hair pwease.."

"Tae! Did you finish packing their lunch? I need to help Nabi to get dressed!!"

"Papa where's my other shoe???!!"

The Kim household was chaotic as ever.

"Hanu here's your lunch, and put your sister's one in her bag." Taehyung handed two lunch boxes to his eldest son.

"Nabiyaa come here, I'll tie your hair." Taehyung took hurried steps towards the living room to find his little girl.

"Come here.." The 32-year-old man picked up his daughter and placed her on the dining table. Then he proceeded to tie her hair.

Meanwhile, jungkook was helping Ara to get dressed to go to the kindergarten.

"Did you get all of your stuff?" Jungkook asked just to make sure, even though he knew very well that Ara wouldn't leave anything behind.

"Yes, papa. It's oppa and dad who always leave stuff at home." The little young lady said earning a chuckle from her father.

Kim Ara, the first child taehyung and Jungkook adopted. The first little buddle of joy in their lives.

The little baby that barely fit in Taehyung's hands was now going to the kindergarten.

Ara was still 3 years old. For other kids, 3 might be too early for kindergarten. But Kim Ara was a little genius. Her parents were sure that the little girl would get a master's degree before 20.

"Papa where's my other shoe??" 14-year-old Kim Haru came wearing just one shoe.

Haru was adopted a year after they adopted Ara. The 12-year-old boy was a victim of child abuse. After his neighbours had reported his abusive father to the police, the man was arrested and the boy was left at the orphanage.

But for his luck, taehyung who visited the orphanage once a week found him just two days later and decided to adopt him. Since then the boy had been living the best life.

"Kim Haru!! How many times do I have to tell you not to throw your shoes everywhere?" Jungkook scolded the young man who gave him a sheepish smile.

"Sorry papa.."

Jungkook sighed and pointed the shoe rack.

"I kept it there yesterday. Don't throw them everywhere next time. Sunnie eats them."

"Ew.. nasty." Haru gagged and went to pick up the shoe.

Jungkook shook his head and helped Ara to wear her bag pack.

"She's ready. Is Nabi ready?" Jungkook asked from his oldest.

"Mm I think. Come on chipmunk." Haru picked up Ara who glared at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a chipmunk? Ape would be better than chipmunk as apes are our-"

"Okay, Einstein. Let's go now." Haru rolled his eyes and carried Ara to the living room, where taehyung was waiting with Nabi. Jungkook also trailed behind them.

"All done?"

"Yep."

"Is that a coconut tree on your head? That's so ugly." Haru said to Nabi after putting Ara down.