Part 2

NO ONE POV

Taehyung was at the airport, waiting for his flight.

His mind was filled with Jungkook's crying face. His heart was aching.. he didn't want to hurt his bun like that..

But..

But he loved his company too.. right now his company was on its way to being the biggest one in the whole of Asia. It was Taehyung's dream. His whole life he wanted nothing but to dominate the Asian business world.

That's why he had to leave Jungkook even at a moment like that. He had an important meeting with a European businessman. That man could give Taehyung what he always wanted. Sealing a deal with him would put Taehyung above everyone.

Taehyung loved jungkook, yes. But at that moment, his company was his first priority. Actually, all his life, his company was his first priority. Jungkook was always the second.

Taehyung was just about to board the flight when he received a call from Mark.

Taehyung answered the call knowing it was something related to jungkook.

"Hell-

"Sir! You have to come back!"

"What? I'm about to-

"Sir Jungkook is in the hospital!"

"Oh.. you already took him t-"

"HE STABBED HIMSELF, SIR!! HE'S IN THE ER!"

Taehyung felt the whole world collapsing around him. A Loud beep rang in his ears. The passport and the ticket fell from his hands.

"W-what?"

"Yes sir. I found him in the living room with a knife in his stomach. I immediately called the ambulance. Now I'm waiting outside the operating room. Please come here sir. B-be there for him at least once. Please."

Taehyung heard sobs from the other side. The CEO still didn't really grasp the situation. He felt like he was dreaming.. it was a nightmare..

"Th-the hospital. What's- what's the hospital!"

"JC group hospital. "

Taehyung cut the call and ran out of the airport. He left his suitcase, his ticket and even his passport there. Nothing mattered at that moment.

Taehyung's driver had already left so he jumped in a taxi.

Taehyung didn't know how he arrived at the hospital. His mind was foggy, his eyes were unfocused.

After 20 minutes, taehyung was standing in front of the door of the operation room.

Mark was crying in a corner. Taehyung already knew.. he was quite close with Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't know how much time had passed. He didn't check the time. He was still in a daze. His mind still had not processed what was happening. Taehyung stared at the door with a blank look.

The CEO felt his phone screaming for attention. But his hands didn't have the strength to pull the phone to answer or decline the calls he received. He just let it vibrate against his thigh.

After what felt like hours the door was opened and a doctor came out, followed by his assistant and a nurse.

Taehyung looked at the doctor. He didn't say a word. He didn't even walk towards the doctor. He silently stared at the doctor from a distance. It was Mark who rushed towards the doctor and asked about Jungkook.

"The surgery was successful. We were able to save the patient. He had lost a lot of blood and if he was two minutes late to reach the hospital we wouldn't have been able to save him. But thankfully, he's stable now. He's still unconscious. He will wake up within 24 hours. But.."