Chapter 3

"Hi My name is Cameron " Whats your's ?

"Casey" I replied softly .

So we ended up having all of the same classes . Which I thought was pretty amazing . I don't know what it was about Cameron but something about him just made me beyond attracted to him . I ended up showing him around the rest of the day to get him used to a new school . We ended up exchanging numbers also so if he was to need help with anything he would be able to get ahold of me and I could help him . After the next few weeks me and Cameron started getting to be really good friends . He ended up coming over to my house on Tuesday so we could study for a science test that we have to take on Wensday . We were upstairs in my room he was sitting on the end of my bed and I was sitting next to him in the middle of my bed . We were quietly working and every now and then I would look up at him and he would already be looking at me and smiling , I guess you could say Cameron was the uhh "Bad Kid " at school because he had tattoos and stuff like that . but I honestly did not care , It looked really well on him . As I went to look up at Cameron to ask him a question he was already looking at me smiling up the storm .

"You know , you're really beautiful and your really smart also "

"Thank you Cameron , that was so sweet "

I went to go say something else but no sooner then when I went to talk Cameron leaned in and started kissing me . It was this rush just flowing through my body and a sense of excitement also . So I started kissing him back .