Chapter 4

I guess you could officially say that me and Cameron actually have something going on . Ever since he kissed me for 4 weeks now , we have hung out almost everyday during and after school , talked on the phone everynight before bed . Then one day he started to act kind of strange and I had no clue what was going on . He wouldn't look at me he wouldn't talk to me or return any of my text messages calls or anything . So after school was over I went over to Cameron's house . He answerd the door and slowly stepped out on the front porch .

"What is wrong with you ? You have been ignoring all my texts , all my calls , wouldn't even talk to me or look at me in school ? I ... I mean , what did I do wrong Cameron ?"

"Can I talk to you please ? " He replies .

"The reason that I have been acting really weird toward you today and yesterday is because , well it's nothing bad toward you first off , it's just everything I get close to , I eventually push away , and nobody wants someone like me anyways , and I think i'm starting to like you , like a lot . and I have just been hurt so much in my life and left alone , its hard for me to learn to trust new people . "

I couldn't say anything at first , I was just in shock from what he had said about him liking me .

"Cameron , What do you mean nobody wants somebody like you anyways ? because honestly , I really like you a lot to , like I don't know what it is but something about you just keeps this smile on face and everytime I either talk about you or think about you I catch myself smiling , i'm willing to take this chance and help you change your mind and prove to you that not all girls are the same if your willing to let me prove it to you .

As soon as he went to reply , I didn't even let him get a word out , I leaned in and started to kiss him , I just sat there kissing him and kissing him forever . I could kiss him every second if I possibly could . I haven't really known Cameron that long or anything but this boy makes me feel like no other , and I really honestly think that I'm starting to fall for the kid .