Chapter 5

Really nobody at school honestly thought that me and Cameron was good for each other . But we didn 't care what they thought , Cameron was starting to finally come around a lot more and open up a lot more to me and I could tell that I really do make him happy . Well Cameron didn't show up for school the next day , I hadn't talked to him or anything and was really starting to get worried . After school I went to his house and found him passed out on the couch with a bottle of vodka in his hand , I knew that Cameron had a drinking problem but it was solving slowly each day as each day went by . eventually it got to the point where Cameron wasn't drinking at all and he was with me constantly . I had helped him get hooked off of something that he thought he wouldn't of been able to quit . Me and Cameron were going to my friend missys Halloween party tonight . We got there and it was so much fun , all the dancing and everything was just amazing . Well Cameron ended up disappearing off somewhere and I couldn't find him for going on an hour I look everywhere besides the upstairs bedrooms , I walk in missys room to find Cameron and some girl all over him while hes half way passed out from the alcohol . I instantly flipped and started screaming . I ended up running downstairs with Cameron following right behind me hollering my name wanting me to turn around and just please talk to him , I honestly didn't even know what to say to him at that moment .. so many things was going on through my head at that time I just broke down and started ballig my eyes out and got in my car and left to go home .