2:15 Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself

Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself
Part 3
————

Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About MyselfPart 3————

————

RECAP

You sent him a thank you look. "Thanks, but usually that's Hopes job, for some reason I've decided to just take over." You replied, unsure of why you actually decided to continue the plan by yourself. "And I'm glad you think that, because I actually need your help with plan B." You continued.

Landon furrowed his eyebrows, his smile faltering slightly. "What's wrong with plan A?" He questioned.

You were about to answer until static from the P.A. system interrupted you. "It's party time, Stallions! Report to the gym, or else." The Necromancers voice echoed through the room.

Your breathe hitched as you realised who he was. "Oh, my God." You breathed out.

————

The microphone slowly came down from the roof before landing in the hands of The Necromancer. Cheering and whistling was heard. As he grabbed the microphone, he brought it to his mouth. "Vampires, witches and werewolves. Children of all ages." Te then took off the hood of his cape. "It's the event we've all been waiting for. The... Merge!" He exclaimed, the audience booing at the Necromancer appearance.

"I thought that guy was dead." Jed mumbled to himself.

The Necromancer ignored the booing and took off the rest of his cape. "Yeah, you like the taste of cape? Eat that!" He then threw the cape into the audience. "Yeah!" He laughed. "Yeah." He exclaimed after a bit. "In the crimson corner and robe, hailing from Mystic Falls, Virginia, the former Queen of Codependency, the reigning Sultan of Siphon, Josie Saltzman!" The Necromancer exclaimed.

Just then the doors burst open, two people in capes leading Josie out like they were her body guards or something. People already booing. Confetti then erupted from the machines as she entered.

The two body guards took off their hoods, revealing one to be Alyssa, alive and looking perfectly fine. "Thought she was dead, too." Jed said to himself, smiling slightly when Alyssa looked at him and blew a kiss his way.

They then lifted up on the of ropes to allow Josie into the ring. Josie was taking off her cape, letting it fall to the ground before walking into the arena. "You are one hell of a hype man." Josie commented, the two lowering the rope.

"Houdini said the same thing." The Necromancer replied, but not into the microphone. He then raised the microphone to his mouth to introduce Lizzie. "And in the blue corner, the Queen of Mean, the Blonde Banshee, She Who Is About to Be Siphoned into Oblivion, your very own... Elizabeth Saltzman!" He exclaimed again, pointing towards the doors.