Chapter 16: I'm jealous!

3 Months done

After coming home from their much needed trip to the beach, Vegas decided to stay at home for few days so as to take care of Pete and help him with his cravings. Pete on the other hand was adamant to send Vegas back to work so he wouldn't be watched and guarded every day.

Pete's effort were successful as Vegas started going back to his work after one week. Everything was back to normal, Vegas going back to his work, Macau going to his school and Pete handling his work from home. In this course of time, they had to endure one more problem which was Venice. That boy was unstoppable.

In Vegas's opinion, that little Demon, his words obviously, needed a leash because he was running everywhere in the house and it was quite difficult for Pete to run and catch him. But Pete somehow convinced him not to do that. But Vegas being Vegas he decided that Venice will wear a leash belt on stomach if they go outside the house but that never happened, thus saving Pete from second hand embarrassment.

After a long day at work, Vegas came home with slumped shoulders and back pain. While dining, Pete and him talked about various things about the baby and his upcoming appointment. Their life was back on track and nothing really changed. But Pete knew that it was going to be Vegas's rut soon and he too was finding his hands near his cock everyday in the morning in the bathroom that Vegas didn't knew about.

It was clear that Pete was getting more and more sexually frustrated or to put it in a simple way, he was hornier each day than previous one. He was already 12-13 weeks pregnant and the doctor even give a tick for them to have sex. A night Pete brought these up with vegas and the matter was immediately shut down.

Vegas didn't wanted to take a single risk when it cane to Pete and the baby. Yes, by passing of time Vegas came to call it a baby and not a thing or fetus. He daily found himself kissing Pete's belly everyday before going to work. At late nights, when Pete is fast as asleep he talks to their unborn child. He really wants Pete to give birth as soon as possible.

Pete already ate with Macau and Venice but carrying a baby requires to eat more so he is snacking while Vegas is eating his dinner. Neither of them are not talking even while having food in thier mouths. That's how things happen in the Theerapanyakul household. After being done with the dinner, Vegas volunteered to wash the dishes and pete cleaned up the table and the kitchen. After taking a long walk around thier house they sat on the sofa facing their TV. Neither of them really watched TV but after Pete getting pregnant, he has been watching too many cooking shows and pregnancies diaries of other omegas.

"I'm don't want to watch this now.......I want to do other stuff......" Pete pouted while Vegas looked at him with confusion. "Can you say clearly about what other stuff you want to do, my love?" Vegas wanted to make sure that Pete's every need is fulfilled during his pregnancy, even if he's not pregnant.

Pete didn't wanted to explain more so started moving his hands around Vegas's body until it reached his cock. Pete pressed with enough pressure to turn him on so they could have sex. Before Vegas could speak anything or protest, Pete just got on top Vegas and started to grind his ass against Vegas's cock. His up and down rhythm was smooth which got Vegas hard in few seconds and they started to make out like crazy teenagers.

Vegas's tongue explored every inch of Pete's mouth and started to open the buttons of his white shirts. Both of them trying to create their dominance ended up with a more and more hard kissing each other and now Pete had a chest bare naked. Vegas strokked his belly which had gains a few kilograms which he liked. He wanted to make sure that Pete is comfortable having this, doing this with him. Slowly and surely his hands pinched Pete's nipple while devouring Pete's mouth with his.

"Ummm......ah......let's go upstairs Vegas, before Macau finds us even worse Venice!" Pete told Vegas but the alpha didn't wanted to stop but didn't wanted to be caught either and traumatize their one year old son. Vegas scooped up Pete in a bridal way so as to avoid him being falling from stairs or anything worse. While carrying him he still kissed Pete all over his face and neck.