Chapter 22 - Go On A Date

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes and felt very dizzy "Aish" I turned around and I didn't see my girlfriend that makes me get up.

"Baby?" I called her,I got out of the room and I saw EVERYONE laying on the floor, sleeping.

Except for my girlfriend, she's sleeping on the sofa with Lisa. Jennie sleeps at the solo sofa,while Dohwan and Jisoo sleep together while cuddling.

I smile as I find they're cute. I went to Rosé and picked her up in a bridal style as she snuggled on my neck.

I walked towards our bedroom and put her on the bed as I tucked her under the blanket.

I pushed away her hair that's on her face "I love you" I said as I pecked her cheeks and I showered.

As I already showered and I wear my hoodie with black pants. I went to the kitchen as I started to cook our breakfast.

After an hour,I heard someone come to the kitchen "Wah,Y/N are you cooking?" Dohwan asked as I turned and looked at him "Yeah, morning" I said and he nodded.

"Babyyyyy" Jisoo said as she hugged Dohwan from behind and Dohwan turned around as he pulled Jisoo close to him.

"You okay?" He asked and she nodded "Aigoooo now I know what you guys felt when I'm with Rosé" I said and they laughed.

"Now wake everyone up,the breakfast is ready" I said as they woke everyone. I put the dishes on the table.

I saw my girlfriend walking to me as she rubbed her eyes I smiled as soon as I saw her "Hey princess" I said and she smiled as she hugged my waist and snuggled her head on my chest.

I chuckled and hugged her as I kissed her head "Got a good sleep?" I asked and she nodded "I miss you" She said that makes me smile.

"I miss you too" Lisa said as she hugged Jennie, mocking us "Ah come on" I said and they laughed as Rosé pecked my cheeks and sat down as I sat beside her.

TIME SKIP

I was doing my work on my laptop while I was sitting on the bed and leaned my back at the board.

"Honey! Honey!" I heard my girlfriend scream as she sat beside me and showered me with her phone.

She got 50M subscribers "I did it!!!' She squeals as I smile and puts my laptop at the table lamp.

I crashed her into a hug as she screamed and wrapped her arms around my neck "Congrats baby!" I said as I turned and she's on top of me.

She pulled away and looked at my eyes "I'm so proud of you" I said as I cares her cheeks that made her giggle.

She showered my face with a kiss "Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou" While she kissed and kissed my lips a little bit longer before she pulled away.

"So much baby" She said as I chuckled. I sit up as she sits on my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I hug her waist and our face really close to each other "It's all your hard work,you song even got the first place on itunes!" I said and she giggled as she cares my cheeks.

"It's all thanks to you baby! You help me a lot" She said as I pecked her lips "Wanna do anything to celebrate?" I asked and her eyes looked somewhere else as she was thinking.

"Let's go for a date! We haven't gone for a date yet" She pouted as I chuckled and nodded

"Wanna go anywhere that you've been wanting to go?" I asked and she nodded.

"Han river! I've been waiting to have a picnic there" She pouted as I nodded "Okay, we'll be going out tonight"  I said and she smiled happily as she pulled my neck for a hug.

"You're so warm,baby" I closed my eyes as she giggled "Really?" She asked as I nodded and inhaled the scent of her shampoo.

"You warm me up and I'm soooo happy to have you in my arms" I said caressing her back up and down as she tightened our hugs.

Suddenly someone opened the door "Guys- Oh damn! I thought you guys were doing something!" Lisa said as we pulled away but still got arms in each other while we looked at Lisa.

"We're gonna get going, don't see us off just continue what you guys were doing. Have fun lovebirds" She said as she closed the door and Rosé chuckled.

"Thank God we didn't do anything" I said and she smiled "If not,we will get caught for the second time"

TIME SKIP

Tonight,I take my girlfriend out for a date that she's been dreaming of.

We are going to a han river where she always wants to go because she said she wants to have ramen there and have a picnic. I don't care,as long as my girl. I am.

She ran happily when we arrived at the Han River as I smiled while looking at my girlfriend "Hurry up!" She said while turning around as I followed her.

She's wearing her favorite sweater and I'm wearing my favorite hoodie.

As I lay the mattress down,she sat down while putting the ramen and snack that we just bought. I take off my shoes and sit down as the snack between us.

"Let's eat!!" She said as I chuckled and looked at her happily eating and looked at me "It's so delicious!" She widened her eyes and I wiped the soup on her lips.

"Eat well baby" I said smiling and thinking I'm the luckiest guy to have this beautiful soul as my girlfriend.

As we were already done eating,I lay down while my head was on her lap as she played with my hair and I closed my eyes.

"Baby,what if I say I don't want to be your girlfriend?" She asked and I smiled as I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful girlfriend.

"I don't know,maybe I would just flirt with you until you fall for me" I said confidently as she rolled her eyes.

"Happy 50M Subscribers-" "Happy Anniversary baby" She cut me off that makes me look into her eyes.

I got up and turned to her "You don't remember don't yo" She scrunched her face that makes me look at my phone, it's really our anniversary.

"I'm sorry" I said as I pulled her into my embrace as she put her chin on my shoulder "It's okay love" "I love you" I said and she pecked my cheeks.

"I love you more" I pulled away and captured her lips as I felt her smile between kisses. I tittled my head to deepen our kiss as I cupped her cheeks with my left hand.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer as the kiss got passionately. She pulled away as I whined because her lips are not on mines.

I leaned but she pushed me gently as she giggled "People are starting" She said as I captured her lips "I don't care" I said in between kisses as I pulled her waist close to me and kissed her passionately.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed each other.

To be continued.....

_______________________________________
Hi guys!! New update for you!! I feel like tonight I will update all the chapter that I already done and hope you guys enjoy!!