Act II , Choice D - Vinny

instead of texting elizabeth about the competition , you wanted to text vinny instead . though he seemed he thought himself as high and mighty like elizabeth .. it shouldn't be that bad , right ?

hoping you aren't wrong about that , you then decided to call / text vinny . you hope he's a good person to approach .

if you just .. gain his trust , or something . then he'll maybe open up to you more ?

make your choice !!
do you call or text vinny ?

if you decided to call vinny , continue on with this page
if you decided to text vinny , scroll down until you see the
'◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤'

you grunted , bobbing your head indecisively , trying to think . your head started to hurt a bit , and you just settled with calling vinny instead .

you typed in his number and clicked call , and he answered fairly quick ..

"WHO IS CALLING ME AT THIS HOUR !?" a loud , snobby voice came from the phone . you felt yourself jump a bit .

"chill , it's y/n !" you reminded him , hoping he'd remember even though it's been hours . "oh , okay . you're still rooting for me right !?" vinnys tone calmed down as soon as he knew it was you .

"uh .. i don't know . but i need to ask you something !" you began , digging through your brain to find the right words to propose to the current situation .

there was no response from vinny , and you could only hear the sounds of a sewing machine in the background , followed by scissors .

the call became .. a bit awkward . "what is the competition that you mentioned earlier about ??" you questioned .

the act of no response from vinny proceeded for a moment , but then he came out with an answer , "it's a fashion contest ! i'm soooo gonna beat elizabeth ! go on , root for me ." his tone lowered .

".. is this a threat ?" you asked , lowkey a bit scared ..

"y — i'm joking but root for meee !!" vinny whined like a child , trying to get your attention . you groaned , "i'm thinking , okay !?"

"by the way , can we hang out later so i can get to know you more ?" you finished with a question . asking politely .

vinny hummed as the background sounds continued , "it depends on the time ! it can't be less than 2 hours from this point on . if our little date is in .. well , less than 2 hours from now , no can do , honey !"

you didn't process , because of that fUCKING nickname he called you . "what the hell , don't call me that ." you face palmed .

"i call people that as a joke , beat it !" vinny scoffed , "well , we can meet back at the pack in 3 hours . bye !" he then hung up .

dude , seriously !?

Advance to Act III

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

if you decided to text vinny , continue down here

if vinny is just 'really busy' , or so you thought , you're just gonna .. text him instead ! easy as pie , isn't it ?

you laid on your stomach and then went to vinnys direct message , then sent him a message .

you : hi
vinny : texting ?? LOL , lamo!

damn .. vinny was straight . up . rude !!! unless he was joking . errm .. atleast he's a fast replier , right ?

you : you must be joking😟
vinny : ur life is a jok

you felt offended , like man what the FUCK . you just decided to get to the point before you start feeling even more irritated cuz of this conversation currently not going well .

you : enough😭 i wanna ask you a question

you rolled your eyes , literally praying for a normal response from this cunt . you death stared at your phone , watching vinny type .

vinny : i wanna ask why your parents left youy

HOW BAD DOES THIS GUY GET

vinny : i'm jk go ahead

and then you sighed in relief as he sent you that , one — if not the only NORMAL message he sent so far .

you : what is the competition you mentioned earlier about?

you started to think of ideas before vinny could answer your question , feeling like you'r want to kill yourself whenever the idea turns up tobbe shit .

vinny : it's a fashion competition that i'm obviously gonna win so root for me!

you could hear his confidence and passion about this through his message , oh vinny ...

you : well , i'll take that into consideration ! anyways ... uhh ... can we go somewhere or meet up somewhere later so we can know eachother more ?
vinny : let's go to the park again cuh we me there , anyways , bye !

you sent him one last message , though he didn't respond , just yet , atleast .

you : wtf😭

Advance to Act III