Cheater Ex Girlfriend x William Afton Male Reader (Part 2)

__________________________

Darkest Desire

__________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

My body was burning, but for some reason i didn't feel pain. The rain started pouring. Police cars surrounded the building. One of the officers was Liam. They pointed their guns at me.

Liam: Freeze!

The colours from their faces faded away when they saw what stood in front of them. 

Officer: S-Stay back!

I took a step closer.

Officer: Shoot that thing down!

Liam: Wait-!

They started shooting. The bullets ricochetted from my body or missed me all together. 

(Y/N): Your weapons are weak and feeble...

I ran toward them. I grabbed one of the officers and broke his spine with my knee. I went to another one, pulled his heart out, and crushed it with one hand. 

(Y/N): Two down. Three more to go. 

I grabbed the next two officers. I crushed one's head with my foot and used the knife of the other and shove it down his throat. I turned to Liam. He was on the ground, shaking. I slowly approached him. He peed himself.

(Y/N): Don't worry, i'll let you live. I want you to tell everybody what you saw here.

Liam: W-Who are you? What are you?

(Y/N): You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you...

I opened the mouth of my suit.

(Y/N): ...it's still me.

Liam: (Y-Y/N)?

I closed the mouth.

(Y/N): Hmpf. I'm surprised you remember me. But i can't stay and chat. I have to go to our ex.

I started walkling away.

Liam: Clara...

He slowly reached for his gun and aimed it at me. He shot me in the back. That made me angry. I went back to him.

(Y/N): On the other hand, i shouldn't go there without a gift.

He emptied his gun on me. It had no effect.

(Y/N): But first let's have some fun, shall we?

Liam: AAAAAAAAAAHHH-!

Timeskip

Clara's POV

The electricity went out. Probably because of the storm. I lit a candle and went to check the cables. They were fried. 

Clara: *Sarcastically* Ah, great.

I heard a knock on the door. 

Clara: Comming!

I quickly ran up the stairs and went to open the door.

Clara: How can i-?

In front of me stood the head of Liam. His jaw and tongue were missing. 

Clara: OH MY GOD! 

I fell down from the shock. I couldn't stop looking at it. It was a horrible sight. I stood up and closed the door. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife to arm myself.