Chapter 1

Priyanka could not stop smiling thinking she would meet ankit, the love of her life, tomorrow after 2 months. He was in Chandigarh shooting for his show while she was in Mumbai shooting for her show.. Due to that they could not see each other everyday. But this was going to change now as both their shows were completed and now they could be together each second passing by. On top of that they got a movie offer from mahesh and mukesh bath. The movies name was Aashiqui 4 and the genre of the movie was romance .

Meaning they would be having an intense love story with on-screen kisses and love-making scenes.

Priyanka was packing her stuff as she has to leave for Paris, the movie will be shot there. Then she heard a phone ringing and it was none other than her phone.. She had guessed that this would ankit calling her as only he call her during night time.

Her room was a mess as she was packing her stuff and her phone was lost in that mess.

Priyanka: ughhhh.... That's why I hate mess .. U always lose ur shit in it, she complained.

Then her phone stopped ringing and she stopped for a moment ..

'if it's ankit ... He's gonna be mad as I haven't picked up his called', she thought.

Then she heard it ringing again and a smile appeared on her face as she had found her phone now.

She saw the contact's name,
*ANKI❤️🙈* and smiled while picking up the call.

.....on voice call.....

Ankit: look who finally decided to pick up my call.

Priyanka: hey... I always pick up ur call., she said pouting.

Ankit: ok baba ...dont do such faces ik you're pouting. U look to cute and it makes me wanna eat u up... But I can't as am not there.., he complained...

Priyanka: haha ... Stop complaining we will see each other tomorrow.

Ankit: ikkk!!! Am so excited ... I can't wait..

Pri: so am I ... I've got a surprise for u.

Ankit: really? What's the surprise?

Pri: it's a surprise... Meaning I cant tell u..

Ankit: okk ... I'll wait then.., he winked at her thinking about something naughty ...

Pri: badmash... U will already get ur kisses during shoot time..

Ankit: uffff.. I can't wait to mess up on purpose during our kissing scenes so we I can kiss u again and again .

Pri: shut up...and anki u will come to Mumbai first then go to Paris.. Or u will go to Paris directly..

Anki: hell noooo! Am not spending 9h40mins in a plane alone without u. That's why I booked a window seat for us too.

Pri: u are such a baby ankudiiii( she said in a baby voice ) I hope I will be able to sleep on that plane.

Ankit : no am not gonna let u go for even one second.

Pri: ohh noo.. I need to change my seat., she said jokingly.

Ankit: too late.... There are no more seats left ... , he said winking at her.

Pri: haha.. Ok bye now it's already 1am our flight is at 6am... When are you gonna come to Mumbai??

Ankit: am already here.

Priyanka: what the fuckk... Where are you right now?

Just then ankit sent a request to switch to video call. She accepted it and she saw the background of where he was standing. He was at her house...