Chapter 6 Part 9

Ever woke up, finding yourself being starred at?..
Well ankit did... And he didn't really like that...

Ankit: the fuck you doing?..., he said with his eyes hardly opened...

Priyanka: i couldn't sleep...

He looked at her for a moment... And then buried his face in the pillow again.
She sighed and waited for him to wake up again.

...
It was now past 9 am... And ankit was still sleeping...
Priyanka was barely keeping it still...
Her pain was becoming more and more powerful... And her hunger was on another level.
But she couldn't get up and make herself something to eat... As she can't walk for time being...

Whats weirded is that she's feeling hesitant to ask ankit something... But she can't be blamed.. After the seeing the way he was talking to her... It was very clear to her that he's very disturbed by something she did... And it was no secret That it was about their 'no more'
Child.

It was too late now...she had to wake him up...
She patted his back lightly...and he woke up...

Priyanka: it's 9.30...wake up...

Ankit ignored her and went turned away, facing his back to her.

Priyanka: it's late... You'll miss breakfast...., she used that as an excuse...to get something to eat as well.

She continued to pat his back hoping that he was going to wake up.

Ankit: yaar stop!.. It's very irritating..!, he said rudely...

She restrained herself and moved back hearing how he spoke to her.
She couldn't wait anymore... She was very hungry.. And needed food...

She moved to the kitchen and tried to reach the box of cereals... But it was too high up for her to reach.. And she couldn't stand on her feet.

She sighed defeated and concluded that the only thing left to do was to wait for ankit to wake up.

She was bored... Normally when she's bored she uses her phone and scroll through social medias... But she didn't even know where her phone was...

She wanted to talk to someone and divert her mind by any means...
Her mental, physical and emotional pain was getting stronger each passing minute..

She needed someone to talk and express herself... She needed someone to be with her in this crucial moment...
She tried searching for her phone around.. But didn't find it.. The only thing she found was ankit's phone...

She took it... Without acknowledging that he may not be OK with it...

She dialled yogesh number and called him... But he didn't pick up.... She tried again but in vain.

She thought of calling someone else... But she didn't know how to express about her lost.

She put back his phone on the table... But at the exact moment ankit woke up and found her putting back his phone on the table...

Ankit: what are you doing?..

Priyanka: i wanted to talk to someone...

Ankit: whatever, he mummured and left towards the bathroom.

Priyanka also followed him there...
She was about to step in but he stopped her...

Ankit: wait there... I'll brush it first.. Then your turn..

Priyanka pov - since then was there your turn or my turn???, she thought.....

Nevertheless she listened to him and waited outside... After he was done.. She went to brush..