Chapter 6,Part 2

Ankit and Priyanka were cuddling and it was now 11.30pm

She had set an alarm to wake her up 30mins before his surprise.. She made sure that the alarm wasn't too loud... So that it doesn't wake him up.

She woke up finding herself lying on his chest.. And his arms tightly crossed around her waist.

She managed to take her phone in her hands.. And texted abhishek about there location right now.

He said that they are on there way.. She also mentioned that their frontdoor was open so that they could enter without difficulty.

Priyanka wanted to wake up... And where her top... Cuz of his friends coming... She of course didn't want anyone to see her shirtless and neither ankit would want that.

She tried to get out of his embrace slowly... Without waking him up.

She placed a pillow on top him... To make him feel like that he's still cuddling her.

She went into the bathroom and wore ankit's t-shirt..

She then went into the kitchen and took out the cake. She placed some candles on it and waited for his friends to come.

Finally.. They were here.. And there was just one minute left before 12am.

They walked in slowly and once in the bedroom.. Priyanka lit up the candles.. And they all screamed... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

This loud wish got him up.. And was shook to see so many people...the only person he could see was Priyanka.. As the candles were lighting up her face.. While the others seemed like shadows... Cuz there was no light.

He was so happy to see Priyanka doing him a surprise... But he also wanted to know who those people are..

Rajiv turned on the lights.. And he saw all those faces that he hasn't seen in a while..

Ankit: what the fuck.., he said while giggling..

Priyanka: happy birthday...,she said while coming closer to him with the cake..

Ankit: what's all this... I.. I.. I.. Didn't expect this..

Param: what's up!!! Broo..., he said coming for a bro hug..

They hugged eo..

Param: it's pretty cold outside... Why are you shirtless?

He blushed hearing him.. And said..
"apne bhabi ko puch.."

Priyanka laughed hearing him and so did everyone..

One by one everyone came to wish him...then Priyanka held the cake for him and they all sang the happy birthday song..

While singing his friends decided to tease them..
They sang
" happy birthday day dear ANKII🎶“

They couldn't help but blush hard...

He cut the cake and took a piece... The first person to get feed was ofc Priyanka. He fed her a piece of cake and then turned the piece to the other way for others to eat..

He got up and fed each one of his friends.. And then turned the piece of cake again where Priyanka had took a bite and then ate a bite from there.

He looked so happy to see all his friends here.. And Priyanka was happy seeing him happy..

Ankit: I've no words... I.. I.. I feel so grateful for this wonderful surprise... And I know that all of you are busy with your works... But yet y'all took out some time to come surprise me.. This really means a lot..