Chapter 7

"Anki?"

"uhmm?"

" isn't it weird to be back here?", Priyanka questioned turning to ankit.

" a little.", he replied closing his eyes.

"you seem to be actually enjoying it this time.", Priyanka stated followed by a small giggle.

"because I am enjoying it.", ankit said opening back his eyes and turned Priyanka.

" that's funny, cuz last I remember, you hated this place.",Priyanka said.

" how can I hate something that brought us closer?", he said with a questioned look.

A small but gloomy smile appeared on their faces, remembering the aftermath of biggboss.

Ankit was someone that never wanted to come to biggboss. He always said that the show wasn't made for him and he doesn't like drama and blah blah blah.

But all that changed when he got to know that Priyanka, his best friend only at the time, was doing bigg boss.

The two had a pretty big fight that made them distant from each other.
Not to take sides, but ankit had caused the fight. And he was well aware of it. So he decided to do biggboss as well to get his best friend back.

But unknowingly, he had gotten something more than just a best friend. His best friend, his family, his home, his peace, his passion and the love of his life. All of this were found in one person, priyanka.
Some of the credits goes to the show cuz it brought them closer than ever, and made their bond stronger.

Ankit had entered the house with a mindset that marriage is bull. However, he left the house with a mindset, that's willing to give a chance to marriage if the girl he's marrying is priyanka.

So when he got the offer to come back to the show that helped into healing a him, he couldn't deny and he was even more glad to do it as a love mentor along with his *girlfriend*.

It was their first night again. Priyanka and ankit were sharing a bed, but they weren't sleeping how they used to at their houses.

Lights were off, but cameras are something that both are conscious about. Maybe Priyanka a little bit more than ankit.

They came in as love mentors but still goes by 'just friends'.
Both Priyanka and ankit are very protective towards their relationship and doesn't tolerate any judgments against it. That's why they keep it private until they get married. But at what cost?

To keep their relationship private, they have to sleep far away from each other. For ankit it is very far away cuz at home he doesn't leave an inch of space between them.

If Priyanka would have given her consent, they would both be under the blanket by now, but like I said, she's very conscious.

The next day, their first morning again, started with an energetic song. All contestants were dancing, including priyankit. Ankit was impatiently waiting for the song to stop to finally feel the touch of priyanka.

When it did end, he immediately hugged her tightly and hugged back also.

They then went in the kitchen to do their duties and have breakfast. As always, they ate together while discussing about the new designs of the house.

Once done they went to their fav spot, their bedroom. As they were mentors, they had their own bedroom, but still with cameras sadly.

They were sitting with some distance between them when someone came in.

It was abhishek. Abhishek was here as a biggboss contestant and is also a very good friend of priyankit.

" good morning, how did you two sleep?", he said Givin them a blink of tease.