𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

*Not proof read ignore any mistakes*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A few weeks later...
Kadrell's POV,

(3 years ago....)

The fuck is that noise? I thought to myself as I heard footsteps running through the crib.

Gun shots flew off, I heard my mom screaming then my father shout and I immediately grabbed my glock off the nightstand and rushed to my parents room. Three niggas ran out and I managed to shoot one knocking him down. I shot another in the arm and the third person was short and quick so Ian get to let off bullets on him.

I repeatedly shot the man who dropped out of rage and watched as his body jolted with each shot.

"Ma? Pop?" I entered the room seeing my pop with bullet wounds bleeding out with my mother next to him bleeding out too. "NO! Fuck!!"

I rushed over to their lifeless bodies and that's when I realised that they were gone...

I cried as I knelt down near my father. My eyes blurred and all I could see is their ruby red blood coating the whole bed.

My heart was aching so bad I couldn't breathe. I stayed there choking on my cries. After I had no more tears left to cry, I poured up a double cup and sat there drinking it to try get rid of the pain I felt, I sat there feeling numb.

A few hours later Kelo arrived home from the trap and found me sitting on the floor while our dead parents were on the bed covered in blood. We both never expected that one day we'd loose our parents to the streets, so we promised to avenge our parents before we die.

2AM 🕑

I woke up breathing heavily. I dream about my parents death quite often, although it happened 3 years ago, it felt like it was just yesterday. I feel like if my pops was still alive then i'd have some sort of guidance and I wouldn't end up in jail so much.

I've noticed ion dream about my parent's death when I'm around Nyela. I found comfort around her and ion ever wanna loose her. She's foreva type shit.

"Wish y'all were here" I muttered then sat up and made my blunt then went to sit on the balcony to smoke.

I'll never stop looking for the third nigga. He's been hiding for 3 years, the only thing I remember is he had a tattoo. A K with a crown on top of it, he seemed young too because he was quick and short.

My teeth started grinding so I poured up my double cup with sprite and sipped on it. I don't be feening for it like that no more cause I stick to weed but sometimes when I have that nightmare, it helps me to take my mind off it.

After finishing my blunt I returned to my bed but I just couldn't sleep. I got up and threw some joggers on and tucked my gun in my waistband and grabbed my car keys before heading out.

I arrived at Nyela's crib then snuck round to the back  exit where I could pick lock the door with a magnet. It was an advanced lock that you couldn't get in with just a pin.

She still doesn't know how I get in here and she won't.

I got in the elevator and arrived on her floor then took the pin out my pocket at unlocked her front door and walked inside making sure not to make a noise.

I took off my airforces then crept to her bedroom, placed my gun on the side table before laying behind her in bed then wrapped my arms around her pulling her to my chest which woke her up.