15 // The end ?

The night came hastily as me and Mia struggled immensely to get in our best outfits and head to the arena where the concert is held.

The arena was crowded with baffled adolescents, as we strive to get to our front row seats.

"Why did you have to buy us front row seats, I simply could've seen them from middle rows as well," she said with a dramatic exhale.

I gingerly chuckled at her and simply muttered what was only heard by me, "you deserve so much more."

-

The whole show was spent with me gawking at Mia without her as so much to pay attention to anything but gushing at the band singing them their candy-coated songs.

"I'm drained !" she said with a big groan.

"We still have backstage passes," I whined blithely.

"I almost forgot," she said with a calm beam, maybe it's all that depleted energy from her body or just her being more comfortable with the thought of being alone with favorite band, somehow it has calmed her nerves.

It's nice change seeing a serene and poised Mia, rather than a hyper one.

-

During the whole backstage tour Mia was raving madly.

With her repeatedly buzzing in my ear how nervous yet thrilled she was, after numerous minutes of her reproducing her repeated sentences I hugged her and not just a quick hug but a minute long hug which still lingered when I severed my self from her.

after the hug I let a smile creep on to my face when Mia was busy calming herself down.

The entire group was pretty chill, except...... Harry styles.

I never liked that guy he had this boyish charm that I hated.

He kept launching himself on Mia every chance he had, even when I gave him a hint she wasn't interested.

All that kept going in my mind was 'she's 14, Mr. keep your dick in your pants'

every-time he glanced my way I gave him a fake simper.

As soon as she was out of my eye I signalled him to come over with two of my fingers.

"Steer clear off Mia," I said looking at Mia shaking her head to Liam.

"Yes mam," He said while saluting me with his right hand.

I rolled my eyes at his childish manner, yet found myself stifling a giggle.

The boys invited us for dinner after a while of bickering.

Mia found herself struggling with words because I knew she wanted to deny but was too nice to.

"I-I'm sorry guys, we can't, we have school tomorrow and I know Mia here is about to collapse on me any second," I said as I gave her a sideways glance, watching her frown turn into a lopsided grin as she silently thanked me.

"That's cool, have fun then."

"Thank you."

"Ladies," Harry nodded at last.

I fucking hate you Harry styles.

Walking towards the exit gates Mia laced her fingers through my pales ones as I smugly watched them and tried not to jump off a bridge, while my heart beat at an abnormal rate.