14 // Flashback

The song above is basically dedicated to Sienna and Amelia but the girl version since this is supposed to be for a boy so yeah its my personal favorite you guys should hear it.

here we go one more chappie !!!

6 months, it's been 6 months since Mia and me became friends.

School doesn't look so bad after her.

Everything seems brighter school, life, romance novels. I know it's pretty cliche, I can't help the way I feel around her anymore I'm going insane, please send help.

Mornings feel like the best time, I wake up with thoughts of her still lingering in my brain that just seems to shut itself off every time I'm near her.

It's our '6-monthversary' tomorrow.

Since it's also her birthday I decided it would best to surprise her by taking her to this sky-way concert she has been dying to go for her birthday since past 2 months but never really bothered saving up for it.

The memory of her groaning makes me chuckle a little, at how childish she sounded.

I still haven't booked the concert tickets and it's already tomorrow.

This is where my dad comes in Robert Carter also known as the manager of Capitol hotels&co.

Which so happens to be the hotel sky-way is residing in for the next week.

I know it's mean to just ask for front row tickets and a V.I.P backstage passes at the very last moment but if selfish is what I have to be, to be with Mia then I don't mind.

"Hello............."

-

"Thanks, daddy," I screeched into the phone and then quickly dropped to bed sighing in content.

she's gonna love you En, well done.

-

The next day I woke up with (AMNESIA !!) hysteria, my whole body was on fire, I couldn't wait to surprise her and let her hug me and tell me how much she loves me.

"Hey Mia," I said waiting a second after each letter of her name.

She glanced over my direction for about over a minute when she finally spoke.

"Please don't tell me it's one of those 'I have a sugar rush, also I'm really high off of something I snorted with the homeless, day'" she finished.

"Yes, not for me but maybe for you, yes"

"What do you mean."

I slowly lifted my hand and motioned for her to wait, while I cautiously pulled out the tickets and passes out of my Gucci satchel.

I flashed the tickets right in front of her face, leaving her completely astonished at the big bold letters that said : V.I.P Sky-way.

She snatched the tickets out of my hands and started inspecting them very carefully reading each word that was printed on the tickets and passes.

"Surprise !" I waved jazz hands at her when she finally looked me in the eye.

A second later I was mushed into a bone crushing bear hug by Mia.

"How'd you......" she tried speaking but gave up and heaved a heavy sigh which was followed by a husky chortle.

"Thank me later, for now we have to got to classes," she slowly nodded and embraced me into another one of her hugs.

I briskly grabbed her hand and speed-walked to our first class.

~

sooooo...... its been 11 days since I last posted in my defense wattpad was banned for these few days was the reason I was inactive but here you go I wont be able to post for another 10 days since I'm going to India but I will post as soon as I come back so yeah thanks for reading and bearing with me.

~

Guneet <3 <3 <3