💙Nova Koopa💙

Own Future OC again. From ASK THE KOOPA FAMILY! On Tumblr.

She's 2 years old.

She's actually is the youngest in the future Movie.

She was adopted by Bowser.

She hatched about 2 years ago on 2017.

She has light green hair. Her shall is lighter green. And her eyes are different colours. Left one pink and the right one is blue.

Nova and Lemmy are close when she was born.

She doesn't have a favourite colour or a food yet.

Wendy wants Nova as pretty as her.

Ludwig loves her so much. He'll protect her from anyone that tries to hurt her.

Her brothers and sister love her more then themselves.

She's bowser's little princess👸💖

She's a special Koopaling in the family and to the world✨💞

Her Story
Nova's mother "Emma" was able as well asexually reproduce due to her Genetic clone within her system and gave birth to her daughter.

But Emma end up vanishing unknown. No ones what happen her. Nova's egg was found by Koopas and brought back to Bowser.

The Koopalings were excited to have a new baby sibling after many years of the last battle of Fawful in 2012.

Around 9 months later. Nova hatched and lived with the Koopa family for 2 years then. Like Lemmy, Nova was special to the human world. Due to her DNA and clone system.

On 2017. Nova was playing with the flower fire beside a tree near the Koopalings and Bowser. Until she got caught in a net trap and taken away by hunters.

Maisie and nova are brought into a Lab where someone name "Dr. Luke" explains to Maisie why she and nova are here.

The girls both escaped and Mario brought Nova home to the Koopa family.