Chapter 1

(Dis story gunna have a bit of self harming  '⚠️' will be shown to mark where it ends and begins also Btw if you HAVEN'T read the first book I suggest you do it'll make alooot more sense the first book is on my profile and it is called Two Broken Hearts)

Gold's Pov

It's been two weeks since the graduation and I still don't know how to feel about Spring's reappearance.. I want to hug him and kiss him. I want him to be mine again.. but I might loose myself if I loose him again..

I sigh heavily and curl up on my bed the blankets tangled around me "I wish I was never born.." I mumble to myself. Spring is in the living room with Nightmare and Foxy. They are just chatting from my knowledge..

I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling, choosing to get up I look at myself in the mirror, I am slightly underweight and have sunken in eyes. My posture and expression radiates the fact I'm dying inside.

Looking away from myself I walk to the door stopping when I heard voices. Pressing my ear to the door I listen..

"He went to the looney house over you Spring, they shocked him" I heard Nm say, I also heard a soft gasp "Is he alright???" I hear Spring as there was no verbal reply. I heard Spring whine "I still love him.. but it's like he hates me..."

((⚠️- Start))

I move away from the door and go into the bathroom, since my mum owns this place I got the master room which has a bathroom. Ever since the incident Nm has all the razors but I still have my pocket knife which works fine.

I don't cut my wrists because Nm checks them. I cut my thighs instead, he can't look there can he? I sit on the edge of the bathtub and slip out of my pants and boxers looking at the decent sized cuts on my inner and front thighs, picking at the dried scabs. I act like I'm okay so I don't get sent back... I'm scared to go back..

I sniff and press the blade of the knife into an old scar, digging it inside before pulling it out. I stare as the blood runs down my leg. I started to do this again after Spring showed up.. I was doing so well. I hear knocking on the door "Open up Golddddd" Spring whined "Gimme a moment-" I call quickly rapping my leg and putting the knife away- and I put my pants back on.

((⚠️- End))

I open the door "Yea?" I ask as he looks up at me "I wanted to check on you.. I know your upset with me and I'm not sure why.. but I still want to be friends at least.." he said rubbing his arm awkwardly "S-sure we can be friends" I say in a soft tone which causes him to smile and hug me

"Thank you..." he then slipped away and walked out of my room. I stood there, in the silence of my own room... I wanted to hug him, kiss him tell him everything was alright. Instead I friendzoned him. I groan and rub my temples, why am I doing this to myself?

I walk back into the bath room closing and locking the door. I could jus... no better not. I leave the bathroom after a few moments, walking out into the living room to see Nm, Spring and Foxy playing games on the tv.

"Wanna play with us?" Spring asks me giving me the big eyes. I shake my head and sit in between Nm and Spring, I just wanted to be around them I wasn't interested in playing. I watched them play Mariokart for a bit, eventually dozing off.

.
.
.

I slowly wake up to find myself curled up against Spring who was just watching the tv, I was about to say something when I saw he was crying... I wanted to ask if he was okay but I stayed quiet. He wasn't crying because of the tv. It was on a blank screen. His arm was rapped around me in a protective but clingy manner...

He still loves me... and I still love him. But I'm scared of what will happen. I let out a soft sigh and nuzzle into his side. He's stomach is exposted since he's wearing some form of crop top. I hear him squeak and feel him pat my head "No matter what Gold.. I'll love you to no end.. even if you hate me..." he whispers softly making me want to cry.

I look up at him and he squeaks his face going bright red. "Oh hush and kiss me" I say pecking his cheek. He gently rapped his arms around me as I rap his arms around his neck. He slowly leans towards me and pulled me closer kissing me softly but passionately.

.
.
.

I wake up on my bed with a sigh "I really did dream that" I mumble and curl up "Shoot me now..." I look to my nightstand 12.40am. "Why not go for a run?" I ask myself getting dressed in a singlet and shorts. I leave the house not too careful knowing Nm is a heavy sleeper and I can hear his snoring through the whole apartment.

I close and lock the door with a shakey hand taking my bag with me I go down the elevator and look around. The place is so dead during the night. I walk out the building and make my way to the train station. Walking down the stairs I look left and right. There's no one here at all..

I look up at the digital displays and it shows there's a train in five minutes heading to the country side. That's where I want to go. No one will be able to stop me there.. I hope at least

((Kicking off the first chapter with getting to know the older Goldie!))