Chapter 3

Gold's Pov

Why am I so stupid? Please.. someone tell me. I can't control this.. the sudden needs for death or to inflict pain on another. It's driving me insane.. I broke my bail considering I attacked a dude at the mall and pleaded insanity.. Now here I am. Holding my bunny in my arms.

The moonlit room is bright enough for me to see my surroundings.. I think my powers have to do with my need to end it. I haven't been using them, I think it causes them to built up.. the negative emotions and all the bad stuff.. wait.. who was the guy teaching me about my powers? He was a bunny too wasn't he.

I sigh heavily and look down at the bunny in my arms, I suppose he fell asleep and no one tried to get him to leave. Which I'm greatful for otherwise I would've had another panic attack. I look at my wrist and frowned "Fuck you.." I mumble and nuzzle into the bunny's soft warm fur, it was like craddling an extremely fluffy blanket. I purr softly as I feel Spring snuggle into my chest.

I gently stoke his back, feeling him shiver I cover him with the blanket better. He looks so peaceful, like nothing's wrong.. that's how I wished it was, I know I'm going back to that mental health ward, and I'm scared I don't want to go back... what will Spring say? I sniffle softly and blink away tears. I hold Spring close and pray everything will be okay..

...
The next morning
...

I yawned and curled up, feeling something wiggle in my arms I knew it was my bunny so I pulled him closer. I heard Spring whine making me open an eye "Lemme go Goldie I really really need to pee" he said making me sigh and let him go, watching as he quickly got up and went into the bathroom my room was connected too. He came back a minute later looking much happier.

He got back in bed and snuggled into my chest "Springy.." I say softly holding him close. He looked up at me and nuzzled my neck "Mmm?" He hums softly trying to keep himself awake "I'm probably going to be shipped off to the mental hospital again.." I sigh seeing his eyes widen "N-noo" he whines and clings to me making my eyes widen "b-but I can take care o-of you.." Spring sniffled about to cry. I feel touched seeing Spring wants to care for me..

"Bunny.. I was s-stupid and this is my fault.." I say tears swelling in my eyes, Spring was already crying into my chest. I held him close and hid my face in his fluffy fringe. I rub his back before looking at the door seeing it open, there stood my mother... my father.. and Freddy, my brother who refuses to speak to me. I just slowly look down as Spring has also noticed their presence and was wiping his eyes.

My mum walked over to me and placed a hand on my forehead "Gold.... why?" She asks disappointment in her tone. "I-I was being stupid.. I didn't even think... b-but now I see my mistakes and I'm scared" I say starting to cry as Spring gently rubbed my back and hushed me. He is so caring.. no wonder I didn't make it too far without him. My mum only sighs and pulls her hand away

"You do know you have to go back now.. right?" She said as my eyes widen I just squeeze the bunny in my arms making Spring squeak and wiggle, I loosen my grip and silently sob into Spring's fluff. I hear more footsteps coming closer but I don't look up. I'm scared too, I feel a hand behind my ear which causes me to purr.. my ears is my biggest weakness, I hear Freddy chuckle causing me to look up. It was Freddy scratching my ear, I look up at him as he crouches down "Gold.. why do you keep doing this?" He asks lowering his ears.

I could only shake my head "I don't know..." I whine curling around Spring who blushed and just nuzzled me. I smile weakly and kiss Spring's forehead. Freddy seems to study me and Spring for a few moments. He then moves away and sighs "Gold they are going to pick you up in a day or two once your wrist has healed more okay?" Freddy said as I just nod softly. My mother had just been watching and my father was on his phone..

Freddy was about to leave when I grabbed his paw. He slowly turned to look at me, I'm sure my eyes are red again from crying "Thank you for being here... i-it means alot" I say before letting his paw go and holding Spring who looked rather happy to see me talking with Freddy. Freddy smiles and pats my head, I purr and lean into it making Freddy chuckle "Well ain't you sweet.." he lowers his ears again but I didn't notice.

I yawn and stretch as Freddy pulled his hand away "Sleep well Gold.. you'll need it" he slowly left the room with our father. I look at my mother who's arms were crossed "Gold after this if you end up in hospital I will kick you out." She growls before leaving making me bite my lip. I feel Spring kiss my jaw, looking down at him he smiles softly "it'll be fine.. I promise I'll be here to help you, I'll visit every day" he said cupping my cheeks. I kiss him on the lips, he froze up for a moment before melting into the kiss.

He rapped his arms around my neck as I slip my arms around his waist. I love this bunny, and no bastard is going to take him away. He's my love, he's my sunshine...

He's my soul mate

Forever.

.
.
.

((Chapter done! Honestly kinda sad but I have plans for this so hang on- also school holidays are near so I'll post a shit ton more))