Chapter 4

Spring's Pov

My poor baby.. he's going through so much and I'm no help what so ever. I'm going to keep him safe and sane no matter what. I know Red isn't out of the picture forever, once he realises I'm still alive he'll come back with a vengeance. This time it won't be a two second fight, I'll kill Gov soon to stop that possibility. I look up to see Gold fast asleep holding me close. 'It's now or never...'

I slip away from the bear and fix myself up, quietly leaving the room. Walking out of the hospital I feel myself start to twitch 'this gunna be one hellva party' I grin and crack my neck. I make my way home, an abounded house with graffiti on it. Going inside I grab a bat, looking around I see a few nails on the floor. Setting those nails to stand up right I beat the bat against them until they stick out of the other side. Grinning I take my weapon and slowly pull a hoodie over my head, tying a purple bandanna around my neck.

I make my way out of the building, being in the suburbs is so much different to the city, more peaceful. I walk down the street holding the bat, I know only I can see it so there's no point in hiding it ya know? I walk towards the end of town, that's where Gov's home is. He brought me there once, but now he will die. It was starting to get dark, all the better. I look at the large three story house and shake my head, I know he lives alone, no kids, no wife, no friends.

No one will find his body for ages if I do this right. I hop over his back fence and slip in through an open window, I probably looked possessed while slipping through that window- but c'mon it's not too far from the truth. I look around the first floor, it's filled with crap! All expensive shit he doesn't deserve- I stare at a certain object 'is that a fucking body pillow!?' I scrunch my nose in disgust 'got no taste in anime characters..' I think, slowly making my way upstairs on all fours, bat still in hand. Main reason for being on all fours is too creep him out if he's at the top and wake.

I look around to see four rooms, I check each one, laundry room and three bedrooms. All empty, I slowly make my way up to the final floor. It's just a massive room and there's a ditshit on the bed. Slowly approching the bed I tilt my head, I can tell it's him. I raise my bat making sure the spikes are facing him.

(⚠️)

.
.
.

I slam the bat down into his chest, he cried out and gasped for air. Looking at me as I grin, my eyes turning purple "Don't mess with the hellboy, hm? Don't you think that's a good idea?" I giggle and slam the bat into his chest again, he couldn't scream his lungs and throat were filling with blood. I slowly cup his cheek "I want you to know.. Gov. You shouldn't mess with things that don't-" I dug my knee into his stomach "concern your fat lazy ass"

I watch as his eyes slowly close, I'm not done yet. I repeatedly slammed the bat into his head over and over, blood spilling everywhere. I can taste his blood in my mouth, I don't even bother to spit it out. Once his face was no more I set the bat aside for a moment, grinning as I wipe the blood from my chin

"Who's laughing now!?" I laugh, half wanting to scream as I had finally got rid of the person I hated most. Pulling away from the bloody sight infront of me I look around the empty room. No one was going to be able to identify this guy without a dna test. I look around once more, no one has called the cops yet it seems. "Hope you enjoy your stay in hell, my father will treat you nicely" I giggle talking to the now corpse as if I were some energetic hotel employee.

I make my way to his computer and hack my way inside accessing his security camera and overwriting their feed.

.
.
.

(⚠️- end)

Now with the video evidence deleted, I smash the computer into thousands of tiny pieces. Taking my bat I make my escape. I made my way behind his house to a river that was a few yards away unseen, I wash my bat in the river and take the nails out tossing them into the lake. I clean every hole in the bat and go home. The house still had running water surprisingly, so I shower and get ready to sleep. The bat under my pillow, I don't have a mattress so I sleep on blankets stacked on the floor.

I curl up and think for a bit, I know I can't stop Exe yet, but I will.. I'll find a way, I think that way is Goldie... I have to put my faith into his powers, he has the ability to use light. Where I use shadows, if our powers get built up we become depresse- OH FUCK SAKE! I slam my head into my pillow "Gold hasn't been using his powers as he?" I mumble to myself and scream into the pillow out of frustration.

'Okay okay- I need to teach Gold a few small spells to quickly eat at the built up energy' I think tapping my chin, I can always seduce him and use up the energy that way, but I don't even think me as a rabbit could get fucked everyday. I stretch and rest my head on the pillow "Don't worry Goldie, I'll keep you safe" I say looking up at the ceiling, maybe I should ask Nm to crash on his couch instead of staying here.

I rub my eyes, it's like 12am and I'm not tired! Probably from the adrenaline.. I shake my head left and right. People think this place is haunted and well- they aren't wrong, I've made a small friendship with the ghost. Sweet boy but real lonely, I'm his only company I suppose. I stop rubbing my eyes and squeak seeing a black rabbit floating above me with pure white eyes "Sweet Jesus Christ on a stick!" I yelp making him laugh "Jesus doesn't exist" he said happily floating around "I think God exists otherwise the devil wouldn't either" I point out making him groan

"Well your his son! Of course you know the devil exists" the ghost said floating up to the ceiling "Yea... what's that got to do with it? And plus what's your name anyways??" I huff puffing my cheeks. He looks down at me "Call me Sb it's short for Shadow Bonnie, hellboy" it really gets on my nerves how he won't call me by my name.

"Well Sb stop calling me Hellboy!" I growl causing him to giggle and fly away, I swear he's got more than a screw loose

((Chapter doooone! Spring is called Hellboy? Ehe seems like he got no normal father isn't that fun? Ps- I'ma get quiet a few chaps out over the next few days and also- Where do u guys want 'An Escape Back Home' to go? I'm really considering a rewrite with *Proper* planning c: ))