Part~7

Sienna's PoV

It's been 8 months since Matilda was born and Darren proposed and I think I can now say I've got my life back on track after everything. We got to take Matilda home a week after she was born I've got to say she's the best thing that's ever happened to me and a tear rolls down my eye every time she looks up to me with her gorgeous bright blue eyes. I'm getting married tomorrow and I'm so excited.
~
"Sienna!"Olivia was saying waving her hand in front off my face, "yes sweetie?"I asked snapping out off my daze. "Making sure you was still with us."she said skipping off giggling to herself. I then skipped off myself less of the skipping part though. "Hey baby guess what I've got."I said entering Matilda's room with her 4 o'clock feed. Im not having a hen night tonight I don't want to leave Matilda on her own.

~a few hours passed~

"Hey honey I'm home, how are my 3 favourite girls."Darren said entering the flat. He had Oscar with him because he stayed at jacks last night. "Smelling, tills stinks."Olivia said and Darren giggled squeezing her shoulder. "That's not very nice."Oscar said "where's Matilda? Can I hold her? Pwease" I walked out Matilda's room with her in my arms oscars little face lit up and he ran over I bent down to let him give her a kiss. "Right then little man come her."Darren said placing Oscar on the sofa I then gently lowered Matilda in to he's arms. I was in a daze just watching them when Darren came along and hugged me from behind. "Are little family hey. Two handsome boys and two gorgeous girls."he said kissing my cheek. I smiled and whispered "I love you mr Osborne."