part~6

its been 6 months since sienna told me that she's not actually pregnant. her and daddy made up and we all live together in a flat next to siennas dad. I spoke to mummy last night and she's pregnant with a little girl but she doesn't want it I've got to tell sienna but her and daddy are inseparable at the moment i need to get her on my own but how? I've got it ill ask her to come to with me to my hospital appointment only she knows so she'll have to come. 

"sienna can i have a word please."i said and she came down to my size and i whispered in her ear exactly what i couldn't say to daddy. i went and got dressed and she was waiting for me she told daddy that we was going shopping. we stepped out and i told her about my mum and she smiled and hugged me really hard. i don't actually have a hospital appointment so we actually go shopping. i run off when i see a man i thought i recognised.

siena caught up with me and said "everything ok if anyone comes near you ill do the granny." "the what?"i asked. "ill hit them with my handbag."she said and we both began laughing. my phone began vibrating i picked it up "live I've had the baby its a little girl called jessica come quick so sienna can slip into the bed and i can get out off here."my mum said. "what? wait? where are you?"i asked. "I'm at dee Vally hospital."she said and i quickly hang up the phone. me and sienna ran and jumped in the car.

we arrived at the hospital and mum and sienna swapped places before mum made a quick exit. I called dad at first he was furious that i didn't call him earlier but then he got all excited before getting worried because the baby 2 months premature. i reassured him by saying i was 3 months premature.

he arrived soon after dropping the boys off with granddad. he came in and hugged sienna she began crying which made dad cry in the end we was all crying till Kim came in and said "baby's fine and so is mum but we may need to keep baby in for a week or two but after that you can take her home." dad kissed sienna and Kim left. 

"i want my little Sophie."sienna said before crying. "sophie?"dad asked puzzled. "my little girl, the one i had when i was 13."sienna said whipping the tears from her eyes. dad hugged her and i stood there awkwardly sienna reached out and palled me in. "do you think we can go see her?"i asked. "i don't know probably, lets go see."sienna said getting out off bed.  

we was allowed to go see her and she's beautiful she has a tube ticking out of her mouth but she's gorgeous anyway. "Matilda, can we call her Matilda."Sienna asked. "anything you want."dad said before going down on one knee sienna began crying instantly. "i did some shopping off my own because sienna you make me the happiest man alive and if i didn't have you and my beautiful children i wouldn't be me. Thats why I'm asking you know if you'll be Mrs Osborne and warm your slippers by the fire with me when were old."dad said. Sienna was really crying but she nodded and said "of course i'll marry you after all your my prince charming." "and your my princess."dad said and they kissed before hugging.