𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

CRUEL SUMMER ╱ JJ MAYBANK꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by liv . . . © -wonderhaze
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ━━━━━━━ ❛ 𝗞𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝘃𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀 ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗣𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦 & 𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦. For years, those in outer banks were either rich or poor. That's what formed the pogues and kooks debacle. The rich hated the poor and wanted them off what they would consider their island. Delilah Dumont didn't entirely agree with those statements, but as she was a kook herself, she didn't have much room to speak. For years, she had joined her friends, Juliana, Theo, Catalina, Oakley, Darius, Corbin, and Damon in pranking the pogues. Some of them even took part in bullying the poor. And although they weren't proud of it, they were only getting back at those who did them wrong.

For years, the pogues had done everything to try and get attention. They would purposely steal, pull pranks, get arrested, and just do stupid shit to try and get the attention the kooks had. Delilah wasn't sure why they did it, maybe it was a way of trying to feel important, she didn't know. All she did know was she wasn't fond of the pogues and never would be. Although a certain blonde could change that thought within seconds. If you asked Delilah's best friend, Juliana, she would tell you that Delilah had JJ Maybank wrapped around her finger, and no matter what, she could get him to do whatever she wanted.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"See that girl over there, the one JJ is staring at? That's Delilah Dumont, Kook Princess.

She's as Kook as they come; her parents are some famous actors, so I've heard, so she acts like she's the best person to ever exist. Although if you asked me, I would tell you that she was nothing more than a waste of my time and a waste of space. Delilah Dumont will act like this nice person and try to be your friend but the moment she gets what she wants from you, you get left.

A few people I know used to be friends with the girl and then out of no where they were no longer friends. Which makes me confused on why JJ likes her so much. Delilah seems to be the only person JJ has his eyes on and to say it didn't irritate me would be a lie. The two of them haven't talked in years and when they do, Delilah's parents rip her away from him. That alone shows what a disaster she is. I won't lie and say I don't find her gorgeous because I at one point had a crush on her. But for JJ to spend his time on her seems like a waste of time and something that will only end in people getting hurt,"

- 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"See that girl over there? The one that is with Sarah Cameron? That's Juliana Harrington, the IT girl in Figure 8

Juliana, or Jules, is the person everyone in figure 8 counts on. Especially Delilah. Juliana is Delilah's right-hand bitch, always doing things for Delilah but not getting anything in return. Juliana acts like it's such a hard thing to do and is always acting like she doesn't like being friends with Delilah when like this, but everyone can tell she loves being Delilah's right hand.