Part 3: This is a date. Right??

You and Ethan soon arrived at his dorm, not realizing you guys were still holding hands. He opens the door, letting you walk in first then him, closing the door behind himself. "Thanks for walking me Ethan. You really didn't have to." you say with a smile, looking into his beautiful brown eyes. "Oh well, I will always walk you, even if you like it or not." You loved that about him. "Did you decide what movie you want to watch?" asking curiously,  wondering what kind of movie you guys were going to watch. "Well kind of, I wanted to ask you what type of genre first." "Hmmm I'm in the mood for a romance, if you're okay with that of course." "I'm always in the mood for a good romance movie." he said while turning on the tv, going to sit on the couch, not noticing that he had pushed his couch back and made a little bed on the ground with pillows and blankets. Wow he actually put effort into this, realizing made your heart beat harder, and the smile on your face expand. "Oh shoot, I forgot to order food!" Ethan said with a groan as he forgot food,  which is one of the other reasons you came to hang out,  besides seeing him of course. "We can just order a pizza real quick. I do love a good pepperoni pizza." "Me too, pizza it is!" he grabs his phone out, dialing the closest pizza shop to make a delivery order.

You guys finally settled on watching the movie "She's the Man" most people don't count it as a romance movie you and Ethan did. "I love this movie so much, may even be on of my comfort movies" you say watching the movie, waiting on the pizza. You didn't even notice Ethan was staring at you, his eyes filled with admiration. His staring soon stopped as he heard a knock on the door, almost making your flinch from being so intrigued into the movie. He quickly got up to the door and grabbed the pizza, giving the delivery man a tip before closing the door. "Let's eat real quick y/n." "Sounds good to me, I'm starving." jolting you to get a piece of pizza. "Oh you got cheesy bread too? Ethan you know me so well" you say laughing, looking at him smile. You guys were soon done with your pizza and got back to the movie. During the movie you guys made some little side comments about how they can be a little dumb.

The movie almost over, you were getting more and more tired. Not because Ethan was boring of course, but because you felt so comfortable with him. Laying on his chest, with him combing your hair with his fingers. You manage to stay awake though, not wanting to end this moment by waking up in the morning. "Thank you for this Ethan." you say tirelessly. "Anytime y/n." you turn your head to look at his face, only to see him already looking at you. You can't even imagine how bad you wanted to kiss him right now. Without even thinking, you pull yourself up to give him a peck on the lips. Quickly realizing the action you made before thinking, you quickly get off him and start apologizing. "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that, I didn't mean t-" getting cut off by Ethan kissing you again. This time you didn't pull away. You leaned into his kiss, feeling time stop around you. You've wanted this for soo long, and now it finally happened. "Sorry to ruin this moment but I just wanted to make sure before I start overthinking, this is a date right?" you say truly curious. "Yes it is y/n. And it won't be the last." he says laughing before colliding his lips with yours once again. You go to lay down on his chest again, getting comfortable. Quickly falling asleep while replaying what just happened in your mind, over and over again, smiling.

Next morning, you woke up to the alarm on your phone. "Shit, Ethan wake up we're late for class." you say half awake. Ethan groaned, grabbing your waist not letting you leave, not wanting to get up just yet. "5 more minutes." he says, eyes not even opened. "Nope. Let's go we have to leave now." He complained one more time before getting up to change and brush his teeth. Thankfully he let you borrow a pair of pants and a t-shirt, as he has a whole variety of sizes. You thought you looked cute in his clothes, and you weren't the only one. "You should wear my clothes more often. You look way better in them then I do." grabbing your waist, making you face him. "We'll see." you say pushing him with a smirk, before walking out the door as he follows, holding your hand tightly, not giving a sign of letting go anytime soon.
-------------------------------------------

AN: I think i'm getting a hang of this writing thing. I thought this chapter was cuteeee. Anyways, i will try my best to update at least one or twice a day. I already have the lay out of the whole plot in my phone notes,  just gotta write and post. Ahh im so excited. It may go a little fast as i dont want this to be superrrr long, but i think 25 ish chapters should be enough. Anyways, hoped you guys liked this chapter 🤍