🎀 Chapter-14🎀

Author- So, After chapter 15. Time Skip will happened. Maybe Years skip. I hope you will like the new plot.

🎀🎀🎀

After School

The school was over and the trouble makers of the house, were back at their house. They came with Jisso and Namjoon.
(Jisso is a teacher there while Namjoon Principal)

As soon as they came home, they all ran to their rooms. And after half an hour they all came down after changing. (Their parents have taught them well)

All the elders were already at home. As they wanted to spend some time together.

Right now there were having their lunch. When suddenly Lisa said

Lisa- Dada..... I want to marry.

As soon as she said, all the couple's choked on nothing but air in particular.

Namjoon looked at her with wide eyes and said

Namjoon- What do you mean Lily?

Lisa- I mean. I want to marry.

Jin- Lily, don't you think, you are still young to marry?

Jin said and Lisa made a thinking face. And the she said

Lisa- You right Uncle Jin. I will marry after I become adult. Like you all.

Jisso- Good. But, why did you suddenly said?

Lisa- Cause Lisa already have found a partner for herself.

She said proudly and they all again choked on air.

Irene- Who is he?

Lisa- Taehyung.

Lisa said and now the elder don't even know how to give an expression to this. While Taehyung clapped his hands and said

Taehyung- I agwee.

He said agreeing while having mouth full of rice in his mouth. Jisso wiped his lips with a tissue and said

Jisso- This can't happen. Lily, Tae is your cousin. And you can't marry your cousin.

Lisa- Is that so? Then why about Kookie?

Jungkook- Meh?

Irene- Lisa!! He is literally your own brother. You can't marry him!!

Lisa- Oh....Then Hobi?

She said and now everyone looked at each other again trying to think of an excuse.

Jimin- No!!!! Hobi Hobi...... MINE!!!!

Jimin yelled suddenly making everyone look at him. He hold Hoseok's hand securely like someone will come and snatch his "Hobi Hobi" from him.

Wendy- Guess, Lisa will have to find someone else.

Lisa- Uh....... Jimin?