🎀 Chapter-27🎀

Jin and Namjoon were searching for Jisso in the whole school

Jin and Namjoon were searching for Jisso in the whole school. And not only them, a few teachers were also with them. 

They were passing by Jisso's cabin when Jin suddenly stopped walking. Namjoon also stopped and looked at his Hyung with a confused expression.

Namjoon- What happened Hyung?

Jin- We didn't checked Jisso's cabin yet. Maybe she is in there?

He said a little unsure himself.

Namjoon- Hyung, we didn't checked it cause it is locked from outside. See, there is a lock there. So, Noona, can't be inside. Right?

Namjoon said. Jin nodded his head but his eyes never left the door for a mere second.
He turned around and they both were about to walk off but stopped when they heard a thud sound from inside.

They both looked at each other and then again at the door.

Jin- Open the door Joon. Fast.

He said. Namjoon nodded his head and called someone.
Soon enough, a teacher came towards them snf handed a bunch of keys to Namjoon. He thanked her and then went towards the door.

He opened the lock using the keys. Jin immediately opened the door and was about to go inside but was met by heavy dark smoke.

He took a step behind and covered his nose.

Jin- What thr hell!!

Namjoon- Hyung be careful. I think there is fire inside.

Namjoon said as he went near Jin. Jin nodded his head and after he was again able breath properly he said

Jin- Maybe Jisso is inside. I have to go in and find her there.

He said and was about to run inside but Namjoon stopped him.

Namjoon- Stay here Hyung. I will go and search for Noona inside. Just be here. Please.

Namjoon said and Jin nodded his head. Namjoon took out a handkerchief from his pocket and went towards the near washroom. He came back after making the handkerchief wet. He covered his nose with it and slowly went inside

Namjoon- Noona!! Are you here!! It's me Namjoon!! Can you hear me!!

Namjoon said as soon as he stepped inside the smoky room. He was shocked when he saw the whole room has catched the fire. But what shocked him more was a figure lying near his feet.

He bent down to take a clear look on the persons face and now was more shooked. Jisso. He saw her lying down fully unconscious.

Namjoon- Noona!! Noona. Wake up!!

He tried not nothing happened.

Namjoon- I am sorry Irene. I promised I would never touch any woman other than you. But right now Noona need helps. I am sorry.

He said more like mumbled. And then lifted Jisso in bridal style. As they were beat the door only, they came out fast.

As he came out, he saw not only Jin but many other teachers were there too. But his eyes landed on Jin.

Jin looked at Namjoon as soon as he came out. He was about to ask him about Jisso bit stopped when he saw the unconscious figure in his hands.

Jin- Jisso......

A word came out from his mouth which no one heard except for Him.

He immediately ran towards Namjoon. And Namjoon was quick enough to give Jisso into Jin's arms.

Jin- What happened to her Joon?

He asked. Namjoon said

Namjoon- I don't know Hyung. There is fire inside the whole room and she was lying unconscious near the doorway. I guess she fainted because of smoke.

Jin- Then, should we take her to Hospital?

Namjoon- I guess. She was inside for a long time, I think. We should take her.

He said. Jin nodded. They both came to the parking area and went to say inside Jin's car and Jin drove to the hospital.

🌺🌺🌺

Jennie- Rosé Aunt, please take me to Mom. Please.

Jennie said. Well, after Jin and Namjoon left
Rose came and told Jennie that they found her Mom. And now she wants to goto the hospital.

Rosé- Sorry Jen. But I don't which hospital they went to. And before your Dad went, he told me to take you all kids to home.

Jennie- But I don't want to. I want to go to Mom.

Rosé- I know you are worried Jen. But if we went there, your Dad will have to take care of you also. He is already stressed. Let's not stress him more. Hmm?

Rosé said. Jennie nodded her head a little as she understood. Rosé sighed in relief.

Rosé- Ok then. Let's go. We will take Tae, Kook, Chim and Hobi on the way.

She said. Jennie and Lisa looked at her and then at each other.

Lisa- Rosé Aunt, Hobi is not here.....

She said and that's when Rosé realised what she said

Rosé- Opps. Sorry. I forgot. It's a habit.

Lisa- Don't worry. We also had the habit. We also sometimes take his name even tho he is not with us.

Rosé- Oh. I miss him.

Jennie, Lisa- Us too.

They said. And after a minute or so, they decided to go.
After, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were with them, Rosé took all of them to Kim Mansion.

🌺🌺🌺

Hey Moonlights Maybe I will give a Double Update

Hey Moonlights
Maybe I will give a Double Update.
Who knows 🤔?
How was it?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1000