Chapter 111 - 120

ʚChapter 111

    Because today I know that someone will come to reward the silver, so the door is open.

    I saw Qin Siyu wrapped around her head in a snow-white cloak, and the white fluff outside the hood set off her petite figure and beautiful face. At this moment, she was walking towards them with a smile on her face. A tinge of red was revealed.

    Qiu Ju followed behind, dragging a familiar object, which turned out to be a suitcase.

    It's just that the workmanship of this suitcase is exquisite, and the material looks more upscale.

    "Sister Qin is here, sit down!" Zhou Anle quickly gave her a stool on one side.

    "I came here uninvited today. I said last time that I would come to your house for a short stay. Today I managed to get my mother, so I hurried here with my burden." Qin Siyu went up to take a cup of tea and sat down. He took a sip and nodded secretly.

    "There are still people behind, and they should be here soon."

    Just as they were talking, there was a doggy shout outside: "Sister Zhou, come out quickly, someone is here!"

    Several people hurriedly got up and walked out, Qin Siyu With a forbearing smile on his face, he didn't get up.

    There were more than a dozen carts behind Yin Yi and Yin Er. Seeing the huge momentum, even the people from Anrui Village were attracted to them.

    The old village chief stood at the front, and when he saw a few people coming, he quickly pulled Zhou Anle with a happy face, "Come on, come on, there will be rewards later, if it wasn't for your suggestion this time, we still wouldn't be able to earn money." When it comes to this money, you stand here."

    Zhou Anan also stood in front excitedly, it was the first time she saw a reward, but she didn't know if there was anything else besides the silver reward.

    There were more and more people, and the expression on Yin Yi's face became a bit stiff, and Yin Er kept regretting in his heart, why did he follow.

    Seeing that they were getting closer, the smiles on the faces of the old village chief and the others became more obvious.

    "Your Excellency, you have worked hard!" The old village chief stepped forward excitedly, held Yin Yi's hand and stretched his neck to look back, Yin Yi blocked it.

    "There are so many of us, it's not good to stand here, or come in?"

    Yin Yi's face was full of embarrassment. When they lived in the village, they had a little contact with these villagers, but now he really has some Unspeakable.

    "It's okay, we're not afraid of people looking at us, the reward is enough, how can we let the general spend money? You can take back the things on this car, it's so embarrassing." The old village chief said earnestly

    , He really doesn't need so many things.

    All the children in the village ran over and saw that there was nothing in the car.

    "Grandfather! It's empty! Dad! Mother! It's all empty!"

    Goudan was already screaming from the side, and even An An came back disappointed.

    "Why are you so picky?" An An looked at Yin Yi and asked directly.

    She has always been outspoken, and said whatever came to her mind, waiting for so long in vain, alas.