Chapter 261 - 270

ʚChapter 261 Is there such a coincidence in the world?

    When they set off, Zhou Anle was in the guard, and saw an acquaintance, and Yin Yi was leading the team!

    Now Zhou Anle was completely relieved. She took all the things An Meng and Zhang had prepared on the road, maybe a little more, but the carriage was her own, so it didn't delay the trip.

    Zhou Anping tightly pursed his lips when seeing him off, Ma Fuzi led the three of them by the side, Yuan Baozhen and An Lin didn't play tricks at this time, and quietly accompanied Zhou Anping, comforting him silently.

    An Meng was made to cry involuntarily by the atmosphere, but before the tears came out, she quickly suppressed them.

    "Sisters have gone to win glory, cry a fart, bad luck!" He cursed himself in his heart, then smiled and waved to Zhou Anle.

    This time, they not only sent these craftsmen, but also sent a batch of divine crossbows to the road.

    Zhou Anle's two carriages were full of food, so she couldn't get off her feet, so she just rode the black pearl and ran outside.

    After officially setting off on the road, Yin Yi came over to greet Zhou Anle and went to lead the team honestly.

    He can't be as casual as before, because now he is the leader of this group of guards, if he is casual, the people under him should follow suit, and the whole team will become loose.

    At this moment, watching Zhou Anle riding the black pearl on the road, he kept watching with greedy eyes.

    There is no one in the army who doesn't like BMWs, not just Yin Yi, but the group of guards all follow along and take sneak peeks.

    Four, six, eight, ten, and four people were tensely guarded. They saw no one else but Zhou Anle.

    This is not only an order from the emperor, but also their life.

    As expected of a BMW, Black Pearl is full of stamina, and it runs like a race against the wind. Fa Cai and Hui Hui chasing behind him screamed and rolled their eyes when they were tired, and refused to give up.

    Zhou Anle didn't want to be special, so he just ran around and had a good time. He still drove at an even speed on the road, trying not to leave the team.

    After driving like this for a day, Lu Jin automatically turned himself into an old woman at night. After setting up a place to live, he wanted to come over and give Zhou Anle a little treat.

    "Girl, what do you want to eat? I'll make it for you!" Lu Jin ran over with a pot in his hand and asked.

    Zhou Anle looked at the guards who were cooking, and shook his head: "Don't be special, let's eat together."

    Many people here know each other, and it's nothing to make a small stove secretly. do not eat.

    "Your status is different from them, why should you wrong yourself?" Lu Jin said disapprovingly, he didn't care about anything else, his goal was to take good care of Miss Zhou.

    "Who cares about your identity when you leave the capital. When we reach the border, we will be coiled up if we are a dragon, or lying down if we are a tiger. We can't quench our thirst if we are far away. Don't say this in the future." Zhou Anle's words made Lu

    Jin With a serious expression: "Miss, don't worry, it's just the two of us, I will definitely not cause trouble to the girl."

    Zhou Anle nodded, she believed this.