Chapter 171 - 180

ʚChapter 171 Tragedy

    Xiaoliu Village is on the other side of Nanshan. If it wasn't for the need to detour in the past, it might be closer.

    Even so, it was only less than two quarters of an hour away.

    The whole village was robbed by someone. I don't know how long it has been, and I haven't received any news.

    "No way! Let's find someone to take a look! Although Xiaoliu Village is not a big village, there are still dozens of families. How can you say that if you don't have it, it will be gone?" Village head An still couldn't believe it. There are also several families in the village who have in-laws with Xiaoliu

    Village Now I can't sit still after hearing this, so I took the initiative to open my mouth and go over to have a look.

    "It's good to take a look. You should be mentally prepared. Even without this incident, we might be the next Xiaoliu Village. Whether you go to suppress the bandits or not, can they let you go? The government is too busy to take care of itself at this time. No one can control anyone, relying on others is better than relying on yourself, you should think about it carefully."

    Hearing Zhou Anle's words, the people in Anrui Village fell silent.

    An Meng even directly persuaded the village chief: "I think what you say makes sense, if you don't accept it, it's over! What's the use of hesitating, waiting for the meat on the chopping board to be slaughtered?

    " The gangsters, the people in Anrui Village also calmed down a lot, remained silent and did not speak, and the head of Anrui did not say any more objections.

    "Let's see first, if... If the situation is really so bad, fight!

    " Just grab things, why kill people! Why?!!"

    Aunt Liu, who hadn't seen her for a long time, was angry and sad in her heart, and she sat on the ground and cried.

    Her husband and a son are gone too.

    Listening to the crying of the aunt, many people were not happy, and their hearts were depressed.

    "More than a hundred lives are gone! Can you swallow this breath?!"

    Hearing this, many people's eyes were red and bloody: "Kill! The government doesn't care about us! Kill these beasts to avenge our fellow villagers!" "Let's go now, let's go to

    Xiaoliu Village to see the situation! Come back Let's prepare our stuff and go!"

    Just do it, this group of people are not going to sleep at night, and they want to call right away.

    "It's not safe at night. Calm down. You haven't rested for too long. Take a good rest tonight. Tomorrow morning, we will send a few people to go with you to check the situation. Don't be impulsive." Xu Yuanshan looked at the group of

    people Looking at the look above, he frowned and persuaded.

    "Yes, let's leave first, go back and have a good rest, and we will set off at dawn!"

    Feeling that what Mr. Xiucai said was reasonable, Village Chief An also persuaded him.

    After making an appointment for tomorrow's departure, a group of people dispersed. They thought they would not sleep well after going through so many things, but unexpectedly, they all slept soundly.

    When the weather is hot, the sky gets brighter earlier. After sleeping for several hours, I can't sleep well with things in my heart. As soon as the sky was dawn, the old village head began to look for the people who had been discussed last night.