Chapter 4 The Princepals office

A/N please use the music for me it gives me that suspense of being in trouble. Thanks!!

Coral and Elsa sat in the principals office in silence.

"This is all your fault!" Elsa said breaking the quietness.

"I only tripped." Coral muttered under her breath.

"Oh yea you tripped that's what they all say." Elsa snickered. Coral rolled her eyes. Elsa was so full of herself.

"Your such a brat!!!!!" Coral said before thinking. Elsa glared at her

"Exsue me?!?!?!?!?" Elsa barked.

"That's enough girls." a voice came from the doorway. Elsa and Coral glanced at the doorway and saw the principal. They both shut their mouths at her stern look. "Now" she said as she sat down. "Anyone care to explain what happened at lunch today?"

"Coral threw spaghetti at me because she's jealous i'm so munch pettier than her." Elsa lied.

"ma'am that's not true. I just tripped." Coral said definitely

"she's lying!!!! I can sense lies it's in my blood my dads a police officer." Elsa smiled

"Oh well if your dads a police officer than maybe we should bring his lie dector in here so he. an find who is the lier." Coral said.

"Ummm that won't be necessary." Elsa said backing down from the argument.

"so you admit you started the food fight??" the principal asked setting her eyes on Elsa. Elsa stuttered trying to defend herself but her face said it all. She had indeed started the food fight.

"detention." the principal said. "Coral you are free to go" Coral got up and went to her history class.