Chapter 2 - First Date

Luca arrived at Sarah's doorstep, dressed in a sleek black suit and holding a bouquet of flowers. "You look stunning, Sarah," he said with a smile.

 Sarah blushed and thanked him, feeling a little self-conscious in her simple dress. "You look pretty handsome yourself, Luca."

They drove to a small Italian restaurant, and Luca ordered a bottle of red wine and a variety of dishes for them to share. 

As they sipped the wine and indulged in the food, Luca complimented Sarah's taste in cuisine. "You have an exquisite palate, Sarah. I love how adventurous you are with food."

Sarah smiled, feeling her cheeks flush with pleasure. "I'm glad you approve, Luca. I love trying new things and experiencing different cultures."

Luca reached across the table and took Sarah's hand in his. "I love that about you, Sarah. You have this adventurous spirit, this zest for life, that I find so attractive."

Sarah's heart fluttered at Luca's words. She had never felt so seen and appreciated by anyone before.

After dinner, they strolled through the city, taking in the sights and sounds. Luca pointed out a street musician playing a violin, and they stopped to listen to the haunting melody.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Luca said, his eyes fixed on the musician.

"It really is," Sarah agreed, feeling a shiver run down her spine at the music's melancholy notes.

Luca turned to Sarah, his gaze intense. "Sarah, I know this might sound crazy, but I feel like we were meant to meet. Like our paths were always meant to cross."

Sarah looked up at Luca, feeling a sense of longing and vulnerability. "I feel the same way, Luca. It's like we were destined to find each other."

Luca took Sarah's face in his hands and leaned in to kiss her. Sarah felt like she was floating on air as Luca's lips met hers, and she wrapped her arms around him, feeling his strength and protection.

As they pulled away from the kiss, Luca gazed at Sarah with an intensity that made her heart skip a beat. "Sarah, I want to protect you and keep you safe, no matter what happens. I promise to always be there for you, through thick and thin."

Sarah felt tears prick her eyes at Luca's words. She knew that there was something different about him, something that made her feel safe and cherished. "I believe you, Luca. I trust you completely."

They hugged each other tightly, feeling like nothing in the world could ever tear them apart. They knew that their love was real, and that they would do anything to keep it alive.