Chapter 3

Hallo! I won't pe publishing as often because I have started back at school, but I will try to post as much as I can. Anyways, onto the story!

Axel's POV

Finally, it is the end of the day. I am at the entrance of collage and anastasia already left. I was about to leave before I hear some shouting.

"hey! Axel, wait for us!" I hear my name being called so I turn around to see frisk and chara running towards me. They stop infront of me and  breathe. "h-hi axel... One second..." frisk says while trying to breathe.

After both of them get their breaths back, frisk asks me something. "do you live near (y/r)?"

(y/r) is Your Road.

I am confused as to why they know the road I live on, but answer. "yes, I live on that road." frisk's eyes basically glow with happiness. "YES! we're now walking home together!" I am confused and shocked. Is frisk and chara the new neighbors? I mean I've never seen them before, so I guess they are.

We start walking home and frisk starts a conversation. "so, what are your hobbies axel?" I think of what I like to do often, and I come up with an answer. "drawing, sleeping, listening to music, being in my room, just normal stuff..."

Frisk seems happy with my answer and chara looks... Amused? I don't know. anyways, we continue talking, mainly frisk because I don't really talk much. Chara makes the occasional comment of something or asks a few questions herself. I realise we're on our street and we get to my house... I really don't want to go inside of this hell hole.

I can't tell them what happens because they might not want to be friends with me, or worse... I don't know what to do... What if they are disgusted of me if they find out what I am? What if they start to hate me? What if-

"hey axel? Are you okay? You look worried." frisk snaps me out of my trance. I look at the two and they have a worried expression. "yeah... This is my house... I'll see you tomorrow..." I was about to open the door but a feel a tug on my sleeve.

Chara is holding onto my sleeve, looking concerned. She gets onto her tip toes and whispers in my ear. "are you scared of going inside?" my eyes widen. How did she know? Did I really look that scared? What will she think of me if I say yes?

"it's okay if you are. If you want, you can come to our house?" chara whispers in my ear. I nod a little and chara leans back, standing normally now. "axel wants to come to our house, is that okay frisk?" chara asks frisk. Frisk's eyes widen with excitement and it looks like she is going to explode with joy.

She grabs charas hand and my wrist, running to the house next to mine and opening the door, rushing inside, pulling us with her. I wince at her grip on my wrist and chara notices. "frisk! Wait, you holding a bit tight!" chara shouts, making frisk realise and let us go, me holding my wrist.

"oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't realise I was holding your wrist so tight! Here, let me see it-" she goes to grab my wrist again and takes the glove off. Before I realise what she just did, she gasps and covers her mouth with her hands, letting go of my wrist.

" a-axel... Are those... Cuts?"

HAHAH! CLIFFHANGER! thanks for reading and sorry this came out so late. Anyways, I have nothing else to say so BYEEEEE! (owl house intensifies)

630 words