Chapter 8: Our "Class Rebellion"

In third person POV
At Jianhao's house, everyone was all there. They were doing their homework, and all rooms had been locked (prior to last time it happened.)

Suddenly, Sylvia came in the house, to collect her secret food in the fridge, and saw Kevin and Julynn trying to get some.
"Ay! Kevin, hans off my food! This is mine! And where is Hao Hao? Have you seen him?" To which they both shrugged.

Sylvia saw him, Jianhao, with Vincent. "Hao! You do seem to have a lot of... Friends. Are you all doing homework?"

"Yes mom we are."

"Very good! See I knew that girl Denise was a good influence on you. I'm going outing with my friends. Bye!" She left and walked in a sort of model way.

A few minutes after she had left, the doorbell rang. Opening it up, Jianhao saw Chloe, Sunny and Tiffany.

"Sorry we are late," Tiffany said. "We had detention."

"And I have something to tell you!" Chloe grabbed Jianhao and they were in a secret room.

Telling everything, from the organization to why Denise was acting up, Jianhao was surprised. So she didn't actually wanna break up with him! Phew. Thinking for a moment that she actually did would make him sad but it didn't.

"Does your class know?"

"Not yet. I'm going to say it."

So him, Chloe and Nicole got everyone's attention and told them the whole story. And how Denise didn't make the choice herself to separate herself from T1T5 she was brainwashed to. Everyone was shocked (not Nicole's friend group...)

"Ohh no!" Trev instantly started crying, like the person he always was. Abbey tried comforting him.

"So is that why Ren Yi Xiang is like that too?" Kevin was wondering why he was separating himself from him. I couldn't protect him, he thought.

"But my main point is that now the organization has struck our school again, Life will be more dangerous. We don't know if they could be spying on us or not. And that's why I ask you to join our...

He paused for a moment, and thought.

Titan Revolution.

Titan Revolution, it was called. A great name.

"Our classes of T1T5 and a few select people from N4T1 will mix. We each spy on the organization, their ideas, by you can't tell anyone- anyone you don't know until I say it's safe."

"It's the only way to fix all our classes and friends. And defeat the organization once and for all."

"Do you guys accept?"

Awaiting their approval, Jianhao looked at his classmates reactions. They all agreed on unison.

"Yes!"

"Good," Jianhao said. This was just step one to get back Denise.

"I'll make a group chat so we don't speak in school, as it is unsafe there and all. And remember..."

"Trust nobody but this group only."

"Got it?"

And we all agreed in unison. Probably the only time we would agree with each other.

After my classmates had all left, I was finally glad I had help somewhere. But the thing was, would it be enough?
Nicole came in my room.
"Hey Hao. Got any ideas for our rebellion?"
She was excited like me for this, but I was worried.
What if it didn't work out? What if the organization would slowly made Denise lose her mind? What if...
"Well, you could go online..." Nicole trailed off.
What if... Wait! An amazing idea!
We could get the idea of people online, by making a blog and showing people the harsh Organization and the state of our school. And show them it. People in Singapore. They would draw the police attention, in a slowly but surely way.
"YES! YES I HAVE AN IDEA! THANK YOU NICOLE! YOU ARE A GENIUS!"
Nicole watched her brother, run off to get something. She thought, I guess I'm smart now, while drinking her boba. Yep, she was a bubble tea person.

As quick as he could, Jianhao grabbed his laptop, and went to a website that offered blogging. Clicking "Start," he decided to name it...

"Our School Revolution: The Downfall of our Organization."

School can be a problem.
Teachers, classmates, work, rules, exams.
Those are the stress points of students in Singapore, as it reaches an all time high.

We as students, we won't stand for this form of unfair behavior.

But why am I writing this?

Well, to speak, our school has been taken over by an organization, that are using us as "money makers" for their profit. And they are pressuring us, whether it is by examinations, random expulsions, or our mental health. They are taking all they can from us.

It's affected our relationships with others, they even took my closest friend by brainwashing her to make her perfect.

They all are.

But we aren't standing for this. And even if you don't have an organization in your school, you may relate to these problems that you face.

And that's why I'm asking for your help here.

Please, if you read this, share this. It's our only chance.

Loh Yeh Moh Yeh,
Jianhao

I publish this, and it uploads. Yet, thoughts swirl in my mind, will it blow up? Or will it stay like this, all abandoned and stuck?

I log out and prepare myself for bed. Then I go to sleep.

The next day, Jianhao had checked his phone and saw a message...

Diana
There is someone you need to meet. See me in school

I made my way to school, saying bye to Nicole, Zhi Kai and Walater, meeting the group.
They all looked excited for me.
"Well? You checked the news?"
Confused, I replied, "What news?"
"You mean you haven't seen?" Chloe got my phone, opened my blog and shows me. I was shocked.

9,706 people have seen your blog
800 have sent it to others

And what shocked me the most of all...

@babyj77
Jianhao is this you?
OMG
MEET ME AFTER SCHOOL AT THIS PLACE

I know. Shocking, right?