Chapter 16: Who will you find solace in, Maddy?

Warning contains mentions of assault!

Also,  this is the chapter. Yes the one with smut. (It's not 18+ is like heavy making out but still!!!!)
Read at your own risk (no br do read this in private I don't take any trouble for this

AND FYI THEY ARE 18 IN THE SERIES!!!
----------------------------------------------------------

So, after the heist, I can't help but feel my feelings for Jianhao have grown stronger. I mean... I know he's still hung up on Denise in a way, seeing as they used to be together, but it doesn't hurt to hope does it?
The way he dragged me along to the printer room to hide, brushes my hair against my face... Yeah this sounds like those y/n Wattpad novels, but to me this feels like true love. Or so it does
I've never told anyone about my feelings for Hao, not even my closest friends. I wouldn't know how they'd react. Or how'd they feel. Especially Hao...

The day after the heist was full of gossip spreading around, mostly about the heist. Despite the rule of no talking under the organization, nobody seemed to care much.
Everyone was on about either how teverly took advantage of Denise, which I have to admit is bad that.
I didn't know if Denise was in her normal state because teverly took advantage of her and she didn't seem herself. (Obviously she was brainwashed but still!!!)
"Hey Maddy." Hakim walked over to her. He seemed like a lone dog, with Ben and Trev late, he had nobody. And with Vicky.... He would visit her if madam Soot Beng wasn't so condescending. Even if they werent a thing, he would visit her.
"Oh hi hakim. Where's your friends?"
"Not in. Jianhao said to tell you to meet him in the closet at 12."
"Oh... Where is that?" Maddy was still relatively new to the school.
"Meet me after math and I'll lead you there."
"Ok, thanks." Maddy gave him a final look. "Did you run all the way here?"
"Urm.... Yes...." He kept panting. "I ran here from the hospital and got jianhao's text message."
"Ohhh."

before

Hakim was walking his usual route, about to turn to the main street to the school when a thought crossed his mind.
I should visit Vicky.
Even with Madam Soot beng, who probably hates his guts for messing in lessons. Still, he would try talk to Vicky.
He snuck in the hospital, avoiding staff as to not get caught.
And went into Vicky's room (the things he overhears).
He saw Vicky, who seemed to show signs of life and consciousness by breathing. However, she wasn't talking.
He was going to go in, until...
"AHEM." Madam Soot beng saw Hakim peering through Vicky's door.
"Hakim! What are you doing? I believe you are meant to be in school?" Soot beng's face was full of dismay.
"Well, madam Soot Beng. I am - I was going to offer my greetings to Vicky. I mean she can't speak now, but I hope she's ok. I don't mean any harm." Hakim held up a peace sign.
Madam Soot Beng considered this, then said: "Well Hakim, im glad you said that. Thank you, as I've been needing it and so has Vicky. I'll see you 3rd lesson?"
If Soot Beng was hopeful, Hakim was sure to be too. He waved and left.
"Wait Hakim?"
He stopped.
"Vicky would want to talk to you. Even if you don't believe it."
Hakim nodded in agreement then looked at his phone. He had to run fast as possible because school had already begun.
"OH MY DAYS IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

The day was boring AF. In maths, Denise and Teverly kept answering all the questions and so did Diana, Pei shi and Ren Yi xiang.
Even madam Soot Beng could sense something was wrong. And she couldnt do anything about it, because what position would she be left in? Her reputation as the strictest teacher, her demanour ruined because she spoke against the school system?
She was strict and spoke her mind but not all the time.
Geography was also boring as well - and so was 3rd and the rest of the day. It was raining heavily and the humidity didn't help at all, lingering around the air like a stolen kiss.
"Seriously what am I meant to do? My hair was straightened this morning but now...ugh." Jas was already complaining. It was lunch, but it seemed to be shorter (Courtesy of rules of The Organization)
"Wow, that's such a massive problem Jas." Vincent came over and was unfazed as usual. "I fear the world will end if your hair is soaked."
"As if you could speak. Your hair isn't worth saving from the rain." Jas retorted.
"Nice to see my fab couple getting along?" Hao came over and smirked.
"You know fully well we are not together. Jas looked so annoyed. And what about the serum you would work on?"
"Well.. we could but I have plans.. you know piano all this week, and what about you guys?" Hao looked at them.
"Gaming meet up." Vincent said.
"MLBB tournament." Kevin said.
"Girls night." Chlo said with her friend group.
And cleverly was doing nothing I don't think.
"If only Nicole was here, we'd get the serum." Jas thought.
Then she stood up out of her seat. "I'm getting lunch with Abbey and Juhi."
She went off to the two girls who were in the lunch queue.
"Jeez, I don't know why she's so angsty all of a sudden." Vincent remarked.
"Maybe it's just girl problems?" Kevin suggested.
"And what would you know about girl problems? You aren't a girl... Or are you?" Hao stared at him.
Kevin was now in confusion at this.
Hao then got a notification from his phone saying:

SnapchatMaddy 12:50
meet me in the closet room x

"I got to go." Hao was rushing. "See yous later!"
Kevin, Vincent and Sunny were confused but Kevin broke the silence and said "well when's my turn? If hao has a gf we don't know about, will I get a gf?"
"Vincent said "never Kevin. Never."

It was as if there was tension between the revolution, because with all the heists and the plans, the cracks were emerging.
Me, Jas - was an example. I was tired of the group and wanted them to do something daring (like work on that serum thing? ) but no, we couldn't because everyone has plans. Hao has piano practice, Vince is on a gaming meet, and the rest... Gosh who knows.
So if they won't do it, I will. I'll just steal it from hao and work on it myself.
With who? Well... I'll have to face it - cleverly.
I just assumed he's a nerd and that's that, but then again, Diana loved him (in her normal state she did.)
Well. I have to do it. I mean he can't be that bad.

Hao went into the closet after searching for it. He locked himself in it with nobody noticing, but it was unsurprisingly tiny.
As he went in, he could hear Maddy's breathing hitched on his neck. Ok try not to get distracted.
"So, hey Maddy... What is it?" Hao was confused.
It also didn't help the room was boiling and felt heated and groggy. Or the fact the room was cramped with cleaning supplies. (Ok I get it it's a cleaning closet but it doesn't help with hiding does it ?)
"Um..." Maddy went red as she didn't know how hao would react. "I... I don't know if you'll like the news... Or how you will react."
Hao looked more confused but regained his expression and said "well I won't Maddy. We - I can help you."
Maddy tried not to look flustered and said "well ok. Its because... I love you."
If hao was shocked before, his face was more genuinely shocked than ever.

"I.. love you. I didn't know how you'd react, and I thought it would pass as your with Denise, brainwashed or not brainwashed... I get you still have feelings for her even if Vincent is planning to get with her and likes her too... But I just wanted to say it."

Hao didnt know how to react. Though, Maddy had been his temporary heist buddy and part of their revolution group, he knew before he wanted to save Denise and win her over, but that seemed like a far cry for hope. Even if Denise was saved, she couldn't date so he could only be friends with her.
So he had given up on Denise. Officially.
But Maddy... Ever since Vincent broke up with Maddy following his feelings for Denise, he did find comfort in Maddy. Not only was she a good friend (well it was more than friends), he liked the way her hair shined and was let loose in the morning sunlight, the way she shows affection in every lesson (aka the holding hands and guiding). The sparks were real.

And Maddy had made him realize that too.
Because whilst she was still speaking, he pulled her in to kiss her.

Maddy POV (it's getting real hot here)

I was nervously explaining how I didn't mind if hao didn't like me when he suddenly pulled me in for a kiss.
I didn't know how to react, but I let it slide and let him keep going. The way his soft lips worked their magic on mine was unreal.
He went in deeper, as he went down my neck and then my shirt. "Is.. this ok?" He looked up at me.
"Yes."

------------------------------
Sunny's POV

so I was walking to lesson when I could hear the clutter of objects moving, turns out it was coming from the janitors closet.
And what I heard was TRAUMATIZING.
"WTF" I thought to myself.
Then I had an idea. Jianhao never noticed me. Maybe if I told everyone about this, maybe he would notice me? I mean, it is bad, but then again, that's what he is? He's always somehow in trouble. That'll do good for our revolution.
And so I did.
Little did I know I would regret it.

_________________________
FYI they didn't do IT
they just heavily made out.

1654 words (dam)