s1 e8

a/n: kinda short chapter dedicated to hawkxcarter and making sure we have ten chapters in the first season
——————
Carter called Hawk when she woke up, wanting to know if he'd come over since her dad would be gone for a whole week for work.

He speeds over, knocking on her door sharply.

She pulls him in, attaching her lips to his as she shoves him against the closed door.

He smirks when she pulls back.

"Hey, babe."

"Hey." She grins, turning away from him.

"Wh- Hey, wait." He grabs her hips, pulling her to him and kissing her neck.

She giggles, pulling away.

Grabbing her hand, he leads her to her room.

He climbs into the bed, sitting her in his lap to straddle him.

He pushes himself up against her core, holding her hips as close to his as he can.

She lets out a soft noise, trying not to be too loud.

"Come on. Let me hear you, babe." He mumbles against her neck.

"No-" She's cut off with a moan when he grinds himself against her roughly.

"Good." He praises, leaving marks across her skin.

Someone knocks on the front door causing her to pull away with a groan.

"Give me a second." She leans down and kisses him quickly after she stands before going to the door.

"Hey, Mig. What's up?"

Miguel makes his way in, running his hands through his hair.

"I went to Sam's last night. She was out back. There was a boy beside her."

"Miggy, it could've been her brother."

"Brothers don't look at their sisters like that." He turns to her.

"Hey, listen to me. Talk to her about it. It could be a friend or cousin or something." She suggests, trying to calm him down.

Hawk comes out, loudly opening her bedroom door and cupboards in the kitchen.

"Oh shit, sorry. I didn't realize you had Hawk over." Miguel apologizes.

"Don't worry about it. We were just hanging out." She shrugs.

"Hanging out? Is that what they call hooking up now?" He points at her marked up neck.

She goes red, only going redder when Hawk walks past, smacking her ass with a smirk.

He disappears into her room.

"I'll talk to you later, Carter." He smirks at her, walking to the door.

"Use protection!" He calls as he walks out.

She laughs, walking to her room where Hawk's lying on her bed with his shirt off and his arms crossed behind his head, watching the tv hung on her wall.

She crawls on top of him, straddling his hips and leaning down, kissing his neck.

She leaves marks that match hers, sinking her teeth in to make him react since he hasn't yet.

He sucks in a breath, continuing to watch the show he put on.

"Hawk, come on." She singsongs, running her hands down his abs.

Her fingers mess with his belt.

At this point, he does react.

He flips them, wrapping his hand around her neck, kissing her roughly as he grinds against her.