Stacie...

Aubrey walks into the hall in front of us. Chloe takes my hand and holds it which is really weird but I don't say anything. Lilly hurries along behind us, trying to keep up. Suddenly Aubrey screams, and she's soaking wet. An evil looking little ghost hovers above my head, holding a water balloon. "Hey, piss off!" I yell. "Go pick on someone of your own kind!"
The stupid thing curses and flies off up a staircase to our right.

A tall brunette girl, who's hair is also very wet, comes over to me. "That was brave. Not many people would do that." I smile, and shrug. "You don't talk much, do you?" She asks. I shake my head. "I like you. I'm Stacie Conrad." She introduces herself. "Rebeca Mitchell. Call me Beca." I tell her. "Okay, Beca. I'm thirteen. I'm starting my first year now because I only just managed to persuade my parents to let me come. I also have a lot of sex."

I stare at her, open mouthed. Another first year comes from the back of the group. "Stacie!" She says, flipping a strand of red and black hair out of her face. "Don't freak out my classmates."
She looks at me and smiles. "Don't mind Stacie. I'm Cynthia Rose." I laugh. "I'm Beca."

A very tall, skinny woman who looks very serious and reminds me of a pencil, opens the double doors in front of us and walks in. "All right, first years, come in now. The Sorting Ceremony is about to begin."