Fountain Thoughts

Taro's POV:
It's officially lunch hour!
Osana and Ayano are eating lunch together today, so I get to eat lunch alone today.
I walk out to the fountain area and sit down on a bench that it facing the fountain.
It's such a beautiful spot, I love reading by the fountain.
No one sits here unless every other spot in the school is full but even then people just sit in the floor of the hallway with their friend group.
I do have friends!
Budo sits with his club, Osana sits with me or Raibaru, and in this occasion, with Ayano.
And Ayano normally sits with the kid in sewing club. I believe his name is Kashibuchi?
I think he likes her.
I like her too, but if she chooses him over me I won't be angry at her.
She probably knows him better than me.
"H-hey!."
I look up and I see Kashibuchi, Ayano's friend from the sewing club.
"Ah. Hello!"
"A-are you Y-Yamada Taro?"
"Yes," I nod, "but please call me Taro. You must be Ayano's friend, Kashibuchi?"
"Y-yes," he says as he bows, "y-you can call m-me Hazu though!"
"Is that your name?"
"Y-yes sir!" He bows again.
"Ah! No need for the formalities!"
I laugh and scoot over.
Hazu looks at me in confusion.
"I see you still have your lunch bento. I was moving so then you can sit and eat, it is lunch hour."
"O-oh. T-thank you! B-but I was going to see w-where Ayano was!"
"She's eating with Osana today, best to leave them alone. Last time I ate with them it was really weird."
"O-oh."
"I don't mind" I say as I pat the seat next to me.
Hazu reluctantly sits next to me.
We sit in quiet. I am thinking of conversation topics. I know he likes sewing and I've read a little about sewing but not enough to strike a conversation with an expert.
"Si- I m-mean Taro, may I a-ask a question?"
"Oh, of course. You need not ask."
"I a-apologize if t-this comes off as rude but, w-what is y-your relationship with A-Ayano?"
"It's quite alright. Me and her are just friends. I do like her more than that, but judging by your tone I believe it is safe to assume that you feel the same way that I do?"
"Y-yes."
"Don't worry. I won't take her from you. It's obvious she likes you."
"S-she confessed to me l-last week."
"Ah. I see she took Osana's advice."
Me and him continue to quietly and awkwardly eat our lunches.
"Congratulations by the way. I know that she will be happy and safe with you."
"Thank you."
"H-hello." A girl's voice says.
"Hello."
I see her wave at Hazu.
"I-I have to g-go, hope t-to see y-you later. Goodbye T-taro. Goodbye Oka." Hazu says as he grabs his stuff, bows, then walks away.
"Would you like to sit?"
"N-no.."
"Then what would you like?" I ask.
"P-please me-meet me during c-cleaning time u-under the tree b-by the t-track."
Is she going to tell me she likes me?