You're my daydream

You were currently working at a pet store, Since its the only job you could get I mean atleast Y/N likes animals right?

In that moment you were feeding the pets at the back of the room. You quickly closed the door of the metal cage as soon as you seen Alex. he's been your bestfriend since you were kids and he was like an older brother to you.

"Hi love" he shouts across the room running to you catching your attention

"Hello Al" you say with a bright smile on your face hugging him

"Do you want me to take you home after this shift" he says letting go of the warmth of the hug he just gave you

"UM OFCOUSE" You say excitedly putting your black jacket on grabbing his hand on the way out of the door.

"Slow down gosh" he replies getting dragged by your hand.

"Should we go out for a walk before I drop you off"

"You don't have to ask twice Alex let's go then "

"Okay then " he says walking side by side next to you.

           A FEW MINUTES LATER

"Are you single Y/N " he says walking not looking a glance at you not once.

"Alex that's a really random question to ask but yeah I am I mean I should be taken " you say sarcastically but you looking at him.

"Why that question though." You say replying to him with a confusing look on your face.

"Well, I like you more than a friend actually." He says his face going a little red.

"Well, I like you too Al."

"Really?" He says not believing it

"Yes really ofcouse I do Al I've loved you since I laid my eyes on you, you idiot."

He kisses you and it felt an absolute relief as his lips on yours crashes together like a bomb exploding between you both but in a good way.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Al"