First Word Story

I came home after 2 weeks in the hospital, my brother was more than happy. He always and still does treat me like I'm a baby still. I still wasn't named after 2 weeks yet, but oh well.

My granddad and grandma adored me and so did my parents, it was great!! I loved it more that anything despite that I was only a few weeks old.

I was finally named at a month old, they named me...WILLOW!!!!!!!!

So, yeah. I was either called: "Munchkin" "Baby" "Babycakes" "Squidge"

LIKE- WHO COMES UP WITH THOSE NAMES? YEAH I GET BABY BUT- WHAT??!!

*cough cough* Sorry! But here's a story was told...many MANY times:

Me and my brother, William. Where in bed, being complete annoying little shits-

I repeat, annoying little brats!

It was almost bed, I was screaming as I was 2 months old and he was an energetic 2 year old.

My mum came in. "William, in bed!" As it was his bedtime. She picked me up but couldn't get me to sleep. "MUM!!!!!! DAD!!!!!!!!!!!" My mother called.

My grandma and granddad walked upstairs, managing to get me to sleep.

My granddad made this song up:

The mooing cow
The Pig is annoyed
The horse is awake
And the man snores
Willow is asleep
Granddad is near
Grandma is where?
And family where?
Loving family!
We love our family
Oh boy! Our loving family!

I smiled and yawned, I stared at my granddad and said: "Dickhead."

Everyone started laughing. "Like her granddad!" My grandmother grinned.

"Oh god..." My mother put her heads in her hands. "That has to go in her baby book!"

William managed to sneak downstairs with my dad, who was drinking beer and watching a show about a famous serial killer which I don't think I can name on Wattpad-

So my granddad wrapped his arm around my grandma. "I bet she'll be a good one."

"Really? Her first word was dickhead!" My mother exclaimed.

I didn't know what was going on. So I managed to say on repeat:

"Dickhead."

I WAS A GOOD CHILD I SWEAR!!!