Chapter 3

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Emily and Ethan sitting at a table in the back. Next to them was a red head girl, with big green eyes,and a sundress on.

"Chloe over here!" Emily shouted to me. I made my way over to them and sat down next to the red head.

"I'm mya!" She said cheerfully holding out her hand.

"I'm Chloe." I said. Shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you Chloe. How us your first day at Bemuga High?" She asked.

"It's going we'll so far. My mate is here." I said

"Who is it?" Emily interjected.

"Umm.......... I'm not sure. I said glumly.

"What!" Emily and Mya exclaimed.

"How do you not know!" Emily practically shouted.

"I didn't look at him" I said nervously.

"Why?" Ethan finally said.

"I was afraid he might reject me." I said on the verge of tears.

"Chloe sweetheart anyone who rejects you has to be mental" Mya said with a smile.

"Thanks Mya." I responded.

"Well there's a huge dorm party tonight y'all coming?" Ethan asked.

"I'm in!" Emily exclaimed.

"Definitely". Mya stated.

"What about you Chloe?" Ethan asked.

"Sure." I responded nonchalantly.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. I headed back to the dorm, to get a nap in before the party, I was so tired.

* * *

I woke up at eight. I hopped in the shower. Straightened my hair. Out on black eyeliner to give my green eyes a smoky look. I then pulled on a fitted, pink, strapless dress, that stopped mid thigh. With black stilettos, and walked out to find Emily, Ethan, and Mya waiting for me.

"You ready?" Emily asked.

"Yup lets go!" I stated cheerfully.

We headed out the door and to the dorm party. That would possibly change my life forever. I got this jittery feeling, when I thought a bout the fact that my mate could be here. Oh well I can't avoid him forever.

Note from author:

Hey guys! The story may seem a little boring now but it'll pick up in the next chapter. Hope you like this.

Read!

Vote!

Comment!