Liam Payne dirty ~ For Chloe

This is a personal imagine for my friend Chloe, if you want your own of any of the boys just message me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Chloe come on!"My friend Jasmin yelled pulling through the doors to the club.After loosing Jasmin to the crowd I headed for the bar. I took a seat next to guy with brown hair. "Anything for the lady?"The bartender asked - I smiled a little. "Give me the best you have."I replied pulling my hair to the side. "Coming right up."He replied getting whatever.

"Make that a double."A familiar voice came from the brown haired boy as he hand the bartender his money, ignoring me trying to pay. I turned to him.

Some reason he seemed very familiar so I wanted to see. The boy turned his whole face to me with a smirk on his thin lips. You know, starring is consider rude."His first words were, his brown eyes turning a little darker.
"I wasn't planning on starring long."I replied with sass as the bartender showed up my drink l.

"And your name is?" The boy setting aside me asked biting his lip - witch was turning me on but I tried not to show.

"Something your just going to have to figure out."I replied with sass again and I turned to my drink. His chuckle lightly and asked' "your sassy aren't you" I turned to face him again and flipped my blond hair behind my shoulder. "Do you not know who I am?"He asked suddenly. " I do know, your that guy with the hair."I shrugged being sassy again making He chuckled a little.

"Babe, its Liam Payne your talking too"He laughed a little when he saw the expression on my face making me blush,"wow" I said in shock that I was speaking to my favourite member of One direction.

He smirked at me and we started talking for a good while getting to know each other better, the whole time I was thinking 'wow how am I keeping it cool'. Suddenly He got up and grabbed my hand helping me get up from the seat with him.

He held onto my hand as he walked us upstairs making my eyes go wide as I knew where this was going.
He walked us into a random room in the club. His eyes starred at my body as he passed me down onto the random bed in the club. I pulled over my dress to get thing started fast making him doing his sexy lip biting.

I crawled onto his crouch roughly making him let out a groan holding onto my hips tighter. I felt him getting harder already making me giggle earring him to blush a little.

"I want you so badly Chloe" he groaned really hard earring smirk from me "Than have me."I replied in a sexy voice, He unbuckled his pants his pants about to burst at his huge bulge. I bit onto my lip as he pulled down his pants his bulge sticking out his green boxers. He pulled up his shirt making me grip the sheets. His abs were just wow.
He smirked spreading my legs. He moved his hand to my thigh rubbing them soft and slow getting higher and higher to my panties. I bit my lip as his thumbs rubbed over my panties driving me insane.

"You like that babe?"He asked sexily his eyes turning from my wet panties to my face as I nodded not trusting my lips. He moved his fingers a little more making me wiggle.

"L-Liam, please."I begged closing my eyes shut. He chuckled a little stopping. I opened my eyes as he laid on top of my kissing me on my neck to search were my sweet spot was.

I let out a small moan as he found it, felling him smirk. He kissed it lightly before his hands went to fine my bra and when he found it he thew it off somewhere random in the room. He then went back to kissing my neck.

"Your so fucking beautiful babe"He kissed my collar bone his erect on my thigh making me loose myself. He sat back up and went to my hips at the hem of my panties. He pulled them down slowly teasing the fuck out of me.

"L-Liam, please, s-stop."I moaned out making him chuckle at me knowing he got what he wanted. I kicked my panties. "And I told you would be dripping wet."He smirked before His let hands find his own waist band.
He pulled down his boxers making me bit my lip seeing his cock hit his toned abs. I gripped the sheets harder craving him. He starred at my entrance before he moved in a little. I opened my eyes confuse. "I never did get your name."He smiled earning a giggle from me.

"Chloe!" I moaned desperately needed him more every second he teases me. He chuckled at me pushing in all the way making slam my eyes shut. I cursed lightly at the pain of his huge cock as he started moving. "Are you a virgin? Your so tight."He groaned
placing his hands on my hip. He started thrusting into me rapidly making me clench my jaw.

"N-No, your just really big."I replied feeling the pain turn into pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer as he started thrusting faster my hands gripping the cover as pleasure overwhelmed me. I moaned out loudly the pleasure he gave was too unbearable. He went even harder hitting me every time making me moan out loudly not being about to control myself.

The room was filled with skin slapping and my uncontrolled moans. I curled my fingers as my stomach knotted. "L-Liam c-cumin-"I manage out. "Me too, cum for me baby."He got even sloppier. I "L-Liam!"I yelled as I arched my back screaming out his name loudly.

He twitched in me before releasing screaming out my name. I panted as he laid next to me exhausted.

"Wow."He pulled me close trying to catch his breath. "That's was just the best."I tried catching my breath. "We should meet up more often."He panted making me nod, smiling.